Chapter 21

Terribly sorry for the long wait, I was still busy with school stuff but I managed to write.  I'm also sorry if there are grammar/ spelling mistakes. Sorry again for the long update ... Enjoy!

|——————————————————

"Oh no-" Said Mechabot as they see eight BoBoiBoy's. TTM were crying, Thunder and Solar were shouting at each other, Lunar and Quake were playing And Ice was sleeping in Amato's Lap. " Great, not there's seven" Said Tok Aba. "Uhm... You mean eight?" Said Mechabot. Tok aba looked at all the BoBoiBoy's and counted them, it was eight. His grandson unlocked a new element yet he didn't know!? Well to be honest if BoBoiBoy did want to tell him it would probably be when they're on their break. " Hm, Take them to the shop, I'll call us some help" Said Tok Aba as he stood up. "Ok Aba" said Amato.

At The Kokotiam Shop

"And that's what happened" Amato explained to His son's Friends parents. (Don't know if you all understood that but he explained it to , Mrs. Wawa , Aunty Yang , and Uncle Kumar) "Aww! Their so cute!" Squealed the two girls. "I'll take Quake and Lunar then" Said Uncle Kumar. "Oh! Lets Take Blaze and Ice!" Said Aunty Yang. "Solar and Thunder would be good too!" Added Mrs. Wawa. "Guess I'll take Thorn and Taufan" Said Amato. "Park, Park!" The TTM Chanted. "Well, Let's take them to the park and maybe catch up?" Asked Mrs. Wawa. "I don't see a problem with that" Said Amato.

At the park

The eight BoBoiBoy's were playing on the playground and some were communicating with each other. While the adults talked and catched up.

"Mua HAHAHA" They heard an ugly laugh. They all turn to look at a square headed alien with a purple robot. Amato didn't recognize him but the other three adults did. "Oh no, we have to get out of here" Said Uncle Kumar. "Why? Who is he?" Asked Mechabot. "He's Adu du and the robot beside him is Probe, They always bother them" Said Aunty Yang while they Sweatdropped. "So they have really have turned into baby's, Good job Probe, Good Job! " He said as he patted probes head. The baby elements just look at him confused when suddenly Thunder threw his mini lightning blade at him, while Adu du screamed in pain. "Oh no- Mister Boss!" Probe quickly took out the blade resulting him to get electrified. "Thundwer! , That's not nice!" Said Quake. "But, he's gwot a laser gun?" Said Solar. "what?" Quake turned around and saw a laser like gun pointing at him. "Hehe Bye " Said Adu du as he triggered the shot. " Gempa!" The adults yelled. "Thowny woots shield!" Thorn said as he Protected Quake. "Hmp, that's not nice mister! You could really hurt someone!" Said pouting Quake. " Ehh... Mister Boss, a child is literally scolding you" Said Probe. " Eh- you shut up! Huh- AAhhhh! " Was the last thing he said before he went flying because of An earth hand. " Hmp, learn to hawve swome manners fwist!" Said Quake.

"Was it just me who noticed Or- when he was scolding him the dude didn't even talk like a baby but now-" But Mechabot was cut off. "You could say he has a motherly side of him" Said Mrs. Wawa

"Are you otay quake? " Asked Thunder and Cyclone. " Don't worry guys, I'm fwine " said Quake. " Dwont evew do that again! " Shouted Thunder. " Yeah! You could get weally huwt! " Added cyclone. " I'm fwine guys, And besides I hawve you gwuys with mwe" Said quake as he hugged the two. " Hmp, thwat still dowesn't mean you need to do thwat" said Thunder. " Alwight " said Quake as he sweatdropped. " Hey Kiddo's! Wanna buy some ice cream? " Asked Amato. " Ice cweam!" TTM Shouted and went to the adults followed by the others.

After they bought ice cream they sat on a picnic table. "Yuwmmy!" Said Thorn. "Fuwah.." yawned Blaze. "oh looks like someone's tired" Said Mrs. Wawa. Then all of the ice creams fell as eight BoBoiBoy's merged together showing a sleeping BoBoiBoy. "Ah, Well I better get going now.. I still need to go back to the station, thanks for helping me" said Amato as he stood up , grabbed BoBoiBoy and waved goodbye as the others did the same.

"So when do you think this effect will last?" Asked Mechabot. " Probably... I don't even know at this point" said Amato deadpan. " Oh.... I smell curry Puffs! " Mechabot said leaving Amato and B! BoBoiBoy behind." Cuwwy Puffs? " Asked B! BoBoiBoy. "Yes yes, we'll get some curry puffs" said Amato as they entered the house. " Ah your finally here" Said Tok Aba. The duo went to the kitchen to see a lot of dishes prepared for them. " Eh- Aba whats with all of this?" Asked Amato." Mechabot told me" Said Tok Aba. " Told you what? " Amato asked while putting down BoBoiBoy into one of the seats. " You guys are gonna go back to the station later right? So I thought I would cook you all a feast!"

" Dont you think this is too much Aba?" asked Amato. " Oi! stop talking and start eating" Said mechabot before he stuffed his mouth with curry puffs. 

After a few minutes of eating ( 7:43 pm)

"how do you even plan on going back?" asked Tok Aba. "Simple...Boboiboy do the thing" Said amato. " Aye! Shadow Powah! Wunar Powtal!" as shadows came out of his hands quickly forming a shadow made of portal. "Well...we gotta go now Aba.... Take care of yourself okay?" said amato. Dont worry about me, next time you get a holiday , invite your friends and your wife if they're not too busy" said tok aba. " okay got it Aba!" amato said beofre the portal closed

after they successfully entered they made their way to the control room. " hey did you notice something?"Asked mechabot. "you mean the fact that boboiboy said 'Lunar Portal' Instead of 'Shadow Portal? yeah i did" Said Amato. They entered the control room and sat down in one of the chairs. " Your back early....? " Said Maskmana. "Where are the other's?" Asked Mechabot. "They went to help Fang and the others in a mission" Said Maskmana. "Even Ramen man?" Asked Amato. "Do you see him here?" Said Maskmana.

——————————————————
I couldn't even bother checking my grammar so I apologize 😃 I did this while im taking my exam✨