Chapter 5

┈➤ ❝ [Part 2] ❞

╰┈➤This is Part 2 of 'Kokotiam In A Different World' So If you haven't read that yet then what are you waiting for? Enough talking more writing

|——————————————————

"Oh you dont know..." Muttered Gopal. "Don't know what?" Asked Kaizo. "BoBoiBoy never ever says, he's not feeling good. So he wouldn't worry us. Him admitting this means... He's gonna die!!" said Gopal. "Yeah..I would probably not tell them too" said Mechabot. "Guys calm down... I think some proper rest and A few medications should be good" Said BoBoiBoy. "Hm..Alright if you say so" Yaya said. "Just tell us if something is hurting you" Said Ying. "Sorry to trouble you" Said BoBoiBoy, guilt flowing up. "Dey! What're you talking about? You just saved us from training;" said Gopal. But the gang didn't scold him as they knew Gopal was just trying to cheer the mood which it worked, BoBoiBoy let out a small yet weak giggle. "Oh right, Medications" Ying said as she went out the room. She came back with some medicines. Some to relieve the head ache, and some pain killers. "E-eh its no need. I just need rest..!" Said BoBoiBoy. But the gang knew why he didn't wanna take it. "Come on buddy! Are you scared of medicines?" Teased Gopal. BoBoiBoy had no choice but to eat that... Disgusting..Pill. "Pfft- he just doesn't wanna admit" Said Fang. BoBoiBoy just pouted at them and swallowed the pill and rinsed it down. BoBoiBoy tried his best to not show a disgusted face but fails and just turns around. Gopal and Fang couldn't control theirselves and just bursted out laughing. "Oh dear, looks like Amato's son is afraid of medicines" Said Ramen man making Maskmana agree. "Was it yummy BoBoiBoy?" Teased Gopal. "I should have never saved you from Adu du" BoBoiBoy said as he was trying not to puke. "Im Heartbroken! Take that back right now!" Said Gopal but BoBoiBoy just stuck his tongue out. "You know what they're talking about?" Asked Maskmana but Ramen man shooked his head. "Alright Lets go guys, BoBoiBoy need some rest." Yaya said as she used her powers to carry the laughing duo. They excused themselves and it was only the Higher-ups and Ochobot in the room while BoBoiBoy fell asleep. He's really tired huh...Thought Ochobot. "Hey Ochobot was it? What did he mean by 'he should have never saved him'?" Maskmana asked. "Long story short. Everyone except for BoBoiBoy and Fang Got kidnapped when they were about 9-11, BoBoiBoy went and saved them." Said Ochobot. "Although im still wondering...Why wasnt he scared of those types of events.." Ochobot added. "What do you mean?" Asked Ramen man. "He also got Kidnapped later on..But it was because due to memory lost.." Ochobot stopped as he was remembering the past where Ada da was made. It was because of that stupid side effect. But luckily they managed to snap him back into reality before he could do some severe damage. "Ochobot?" Maskmana asked. "Oh yes.. how about we wait for the others, The Gang should be the one telling you all of this.." Murmured Ochobot. "Alright.." Said Ramen man as they left the room. Before they closed the door they heard Ochobot say. "Im so lucky to have you as my master BoBoiBoy.."

After that the gang except for BoBoiBoy got a call, saying they need to go to the control room for 'work purposes '.

"You called us Maskmana?" Yaya asked. "May i ask you a question?" Maskmana asked Them , the Gang look at each other and Just shrugged . "What is it?" Asked Ying. "Sit" Said Maskmana and the gang just did what he said and stayed calm...Well except for gopal who was really scared but decided to shut his mouth. "What is it?" Asked Fang. "Have you guys ever been... Kidnapped?" Maskmana asked. The gang was silent until Gopal spoke. "Yes We did why??" Gopal asked curiously . "Second question " Said Ramen man. "Have you faced any evil foes before?" he asked.

The gang look at each other again and this time Yaya answered. "Uhm Yes we have..?" Yaya was confused on why they're asking them this types of questions. "Can you name them?" Asked Amato. This time Ying spoke up. "Well we faced many evil foes but the most evil ones would probably be. Ejo jo , Borara  , Captain Vargoba and..." Ying shut her mouth for a moment Fang noticed this and decided to continue. "And Retak'ka but you guys already know that right?" Which he received a nod. "Wait you guys fought Borara!?" Shouted Kaizo. "Yah lor! And this dude, came late! Thats why Borara managed to get Ochobot! Its like he didn't even notice the Atmosphere and his sorroundings " Said Ying. "For your information. I Only saw you guys lying on the ground, how the hell would i know that Borara came and stole Ochobot?" Fang defended himself. "Riiight.. Would you mind explaining to us on what happened to BoBoiBoy when he lost his memory?" Asked Mechabot. The Gang was shocked at his question. How does he know!? Was the gangs thoughts. "Uh, Its a long story " Said Gopal. "Cut it short." Said Mechabot. "He Splitted into three but he split way too long so it caused him to lose his memories. I think it was like the first time or the second time he got memory lost i dont know. But Then Adu du managed to kidnap lightning but since BoBoiBoy splitted too long he couldn't remember Adu du's name and then they brought Lightning to a 'torture room' which only turned out to be a party. Adu du was mad and suddenly popped a balloon and BoBoiBoy got scared. Adu du kept popping balloons until Lightning became thunder storm and broke free but of course since they had memory lost Adu du convinced him that he was his 'friend' and went to Tok Aba's house where the other two elements were. Adu du made 'Ada da' Attack us but we couldn't fight him because he was too strong then probe did BoBoiBoy's catchphrase and it brought Thunder back to reality" Gopal who said that in one breath tried to catch some air before finally saying. "Any questions?"

"I do... How the HELL did you manage to do that in ONE Breath!?" Shouted Mechabot.