Chapter 22

┈➤ ❝ [Part 2] ❞

╰┈➤This is Part 2 of 'Kokotiam In A Different World' So If you haven't read that yet then what are you waiting for? Also This is My Au(Alternate Universe or whatever).. Enough talking more writing

|——————————————————

After a bit of them talking a portal opened up and people quickly get out through it. " Finally! " Gopal said as he quickly ran to the chairs and seated himself. "I'll go take this to the power Sphera room." Said Kaizo. Ramen man looked around and seated in a chair while the gang went to Gopal. " Your early, Amato" Said Ramen man. " Why do you all keep telling me that" Amato said as the chair rolled revealing him and B!BoBoiBoy. "I guess we kind of expected you to be late" Said Maskmana. The alarm went on and Kaizo Busted the door open. " A big ship is heading towards us!" He shouted. " What!? " Maskmana turned around and clicked a few buttons then the screen showed a large ship . "T-thats so huge?!" Shouted Gopal. /Everyone please stay alerted as a ship is approaching the station. Split up and protect the power Sphera room. If you come across an enemy don't hesitate to attack. Thank you and stay safe./ "I'm not sure warning them would help" Said Ramen man. "Well Atleast they know what's going on, We have to make a pla-" A Blue light that's shaped like a line quickly grabbed BoBoiBoy out of Amato's hand and floated him away from them. " BoBoiBoy! " The gang Shouted and chased after him the Higher-ups followed. Finally they were brought to one of the hangers, and there they saw a square head shaped alien. "Muahaha! Now this will make us rich!" Said the mysterious alien. The smoke cleared and there they saw... " Tom!?" The gang Shouted. "You know him?" Asked Mechabot. "It's... A long story we'll tell you later" Said Yaya.

" What do you want with him?! " Shouted Ying. " Him? All I want is his little accessory... That one. " Tom pointed at B! BoBoiBoy's watch. " His watch? Why would you want his watch? " Asked Gopal and the gang just facepalmed at his actions. "Oi! Did you forget?!" Whisper shout ying. "Forget what?" Asked Gopal. "That his watch could control three elements? HAHAH" Said Tom. "Dey! Its- hmmf" ying Covered his mouth fast enough so he doesn't leak more info about It. "It's five not three" said Baga ga. " Hayz.... It's seven! How dumb can you all be!?" Shouted Bagu gu. The gang gasp and ready their stances. "Enough. You guys distract them while I take this watch off" He said and the gang snorted. "What's so funny?" Asked Bago go. "Nothing.... Go on remove it~" said Gopal. Tom didn't suspect anything and tried to remove the watch but couldn't. Then Gopal bursts out laughing for no reason. " HAHAHA you actually did try" He said. " Haiz, Attack! " Said Ying as all of them engaged in combat. The higher ups also Engaged with the enemy's but was quickly stopped by a big looking robot. " Ehhh?? Isn't that Ejo Jo's Robot? " Asked Gopal. " What's it doing here!? " Shouted Ying as she kicked Baga ga in the face sending him flying. " Gopal watch out! " Fang warned him. " Huh?- AH!! Ice cream food shots!? " He screamed in panic. "Wow that kid's got fast reflexes" said Mechabot amazed. " Focus Mechabot."

After what it seemed like eternity they managed to Defeat the big robot and 4/5 of the sly scammers." Aduh... That was such a pain in the back! " Said Gopal. " Give up! " Shouted Maskmana. " You think this is over?... I came prepared! " He said as another ship showed itself. They were all shocked and some staff backed away. Three figures came out and the gang narrowed their eyes but Ofcourse someone had to ruin the mood. " Jeez not this guy again! " Complained Gopal. " One little watch and you still couldn't get it? How pathetic are you. " Said One. " It's harder than it looks okay? " Tom defended. " Now what are YOU guys doing here! " Shouted Fang. " Err.... Who's that? " Asked the other. " Are you dumb!? " Ejo jo shouted. " Not my fault I haven't met him before" Said Separo. " Will you two shut up.? " Shouted Vargoba. They were yet decieved by that stupid alien again. " Alamak!... Attack!" Shouted Fang while he dodged some attacks. " And just when I thought we had won. " Said Ramen man with a deadpan face although no one could see it. Yaya and Ying were fighting Separo,While Gopal and Fang Fought with Ejo jo leaving the biggest danger (Vargoba) to the higher ups. Apparently Maskmana had ordered the staff to go hide and protect the Power sphera's.

Meanwhile with Tom ;

"Stupid watch just come off already!" He screamed in his thoughts. Then he locked eyes with B!BoBoiBoy who was staring at him curiously. "Now what do you want.?" He asked him. "Aye!"

"I don't understand. What does 'Aye' mean?"

"Aye!"

"Stop saying 'AyE'."

"...... Aye!"

" Shut up! "

" Ayeeee!!"

" Stupid kid. Shut up will ya!? "

".... "

" Finally-"

" AYE! "

*He's just a kid... He's just a kid... Calm down Tom... Calm down....You can Blast him later... Just need to get the watch off....*

"Stupid kid. Shut up will ya!? " They heard him scream. "Looks like he's having no luck" Fang sweatdropped.

After a few minutes of fighting and dodging they heard a click and the gang immediately knew what it meant. "Oh no! We have to get the watch!" Ying shouted. "I can get it-" said Ramen man but was blocked by another big robot. "-Nevermind."

They heard another click and the gang was scared. "Mighty Punch! Ying over here!" Yaya made a pathway for Ying. Ying nodded and zoomed right past everyone breaking the item that was holding BoBoiBoy and heard the last click. Ying speeded up as the watch fell from BoBoiBoy's wrist before Tom could grab it ying quickly took the watch and Put it back to BoBoiBoy's wrist. She took B!BoBoiBoy and was about to go back when a big blast sent her flying letting go of B! BoBoiBoy.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Uh... Yeah...

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN THESE PAST FEW DAYS I DONT REALLY KNOW WHATS GOTTEN TO ME BUT I FINALLY GOT MY MOTIVATION!

Peace out ✌️