Part 1

AALIYAH VERSION

Senior year,i was the quiet kid I had  a couple friends but Noah he was best friend we did everything together I had a big house but my dad paid for it before he left so it wasn't like I had a Lot of money but i had a job at McDonald's I wasn't complaining but a lot of people at my school don't like especially Madison and her minions in middle school me and Madison was cool but she stop talking to me when we entered high school and made new friends and now he hates my guts but it was cool most of the time.

Like me and Noah could be waking in the hallway and her and her boyfriend walk past us and she could say something to get under my skin and it so irritating and then try to laugh about it when it don't be funny.

I'm in this group chat on Instagram and it for people want to go to nyu and there is this one dude on there that I click with I know he go to highland high but I just don't know who. I text him all the time and when I'm not in the group chat.

I tell him ever thing he like a second best friend to be and when I won't to escape reality I can text him.

After school I texted him "Hey how was your day"  "It was ok I just hate being someone I'm not" "me too but wishing like I was someone some times I just feel like I want to escape my life sometimes" we  texted all night, I might not know who he is but I do know we both go to highland high school and we are alike,I like taking to him he gets me .

  "AALIYAH" I hear this loud voice as I wake up on my computer it was my my mom "GET UP FOR SCHOOL" i instantly up and get ready for school once I got ready I ate breakfast and got in my car and drove to Noah house to pick him up.Noah has a car but I like picking him up everyday.

once he gets in we go to school everyday is the same we go and go back home most days he comes over my house everyday.

Noah is gay and he's like a brother to me. he live down the street to me and he basically family my mom treats him like her kid and I love relationships they have.

After school the bell rung and it was the end of the day and me Noah went back to my house we were working on a Science project and get a text playboiiA -what are you doing I want to talk to you" "Aaliyah u have a text is from playboi-" "who is playboiiA he wants to talk to u" I take my phone "why are u on my phone" " the texted popped up- so who is playboiiA" "nobody" "it's somebody he's texting u" "he a person" "well have you meet this "person and why don't I know about him" " no I haven't met him and I don't know why u have know about him" "wait so u never actually seen him" " no-" "how do you know he not a serial killer" " because Ik he goes to highland high and I know he gets me" "whatever you say Aaliyah" " what I'm for real" "ok" I laugh.

After a little bit Noah went home and I got in the shower and went to bed.