Part 9

AALIYAH VERSION
I get off the counter and put my shorts back on him still standing in the kitchen "Austin-" I before he tried to walk out the door " woah whoa" I ran in front of him and put my hands on his chest I could feel his heart beating fast it was like he kinda nervous.

"I'm not letting you leave in you state" I said "look just lay on couch and we can talk in the morning" I said, he looked at me and walked over by the couch I give him the remote and go up stairs and hope in the shower.

Later that night was laying in bed trying to go to sleep but I couldn't help but think of what he just did mean anything or if that was because he was drunk and won't remember when he wakes up, a lot of thoughts running through my mind all night into I finally dove off.

THE NEXT DAY I wake up before Austin it was the weekend so went in the kitchen and started to cook before I had to work I made Egg's,pancakes, sausage,bacon and I added fruit and orange juice,my mom came down just before the food got done my mom works 3rd shift so she wasn't home when he came.

when the food got done I gave her,her plate "so who is the kid sleeping on my couch?" She asked my face turned red before I said " tha-that's a friend" " I know you so much and i know Noah is your only friend that u bring over here....,if he's you boyfriend just say that my gonna get mad" "no he's not my boyfriend" I respond laughing " so who is he" " a friend"   "Mhm Alr" "what I'm serious"I said and she didn't say anything and she just started to continue to eat.

After awhile she went upstairs to to watch criminal minds on tv. Meanwhile me I went over bye the couch to wake up Austin but he was already up "did you just get up?" "yeah" "ok well do you want something to eat I got coffee" "sure" he said, I made him a plate and got him aspirin,water and coffee.

While I played something in the living to started to watch it standing behind him in the door frame while rubbing my lip into I asked "Austin? Do you remember what happened last night" " I don't remember much I remember getting drunk and driving here and then after that I blacked out why what happened " "nothing I was just wondering" I wasn't mad because I knew that he would remember but I did feel a lil stupid.

I was in the kitchen washing the dishes with so many thoughts running through my head into when I hear "hey I'm gonna leave my mom is asking me we're I'm at" " Alr " i said.

2HOURS later I went upstairs and go dress for work.I went to work and stay there into 7:43pm I ask Noah to pick me up he said yeah came.

I got into his car and said "you gave Austin my address" I said  " he pinned my against the locker what was I supposed to do it look like he was gonna punch me why what happened " I sighed and look at him "he came there super drunk" I said looking at him "well what happened" "there's not much to tell,he came I've drunk I tried to lay him on my couch but he didn't want to instead he started to kissed me and when he woke up in the morning he said "he didn't remember" so let's forget about this"

"no I'm not finna forget about it u literally made out with they most popular boy in school the whole world should know" "Noah stop nobody needs to know I don't know why I told u" "u told me because u love me" I laughed and we reached my house.

I get out the car but Noah did " are u not coming in??" "No I have to take my parents to the airport" " Alr" I said walking up to my door when Noah yell " keep me updated on u and Austin tea" I laughed and when into the house.