Part 6

AUSTIN VERSION
Ive heard theses words from somewhere the more thought about it it came to I realized that these text we from Aaliyah she sent those to me I didn't know how they got those texts and why were they reading them.

I looked up to see Aaliyah leaving with tear in her eyes I didn't know what to say or do I froze into she was fully gone I walk down the bleacher and took the mike from Madison "so guys this play is over" and I ran after Aaliyah just to catch her finna walk outside the door "hey wait" I said she kept walking but a little faster " I didn't know they had my text history please I'm sorry" i yelled she stopped and turned around " you didn't know how do u expect me to believe that was just literally humiliated in front of the whole school Austin your not a good liar I'm not stupid " she started to run I didn't know what to do or say to her I feel like this my fault and I know it's not I just couldn't help it.

I ended up going back in the building I ran into Noah the weird kid that Aaliyah be hanging with "Noah where do she live" "what?" He asked "where do she live" I responded " haven't you done enough I think u should leave her alone" I ended up pushing him up against the lockers "tell me or I swear to god I will punch you right here" "2314 edna street" he said looking away from me.

I didn't go to her house I couldn't I knew she didn't want to see me and I knew she was mad.

instead I went to the bar with my fake id and started to drink I drunk a lot I don't know by but something kept telling to keep drinking I stopped before I got too drunk and got in my car and dove it,I knew I can't drive drunk but ion know I think I was out of it but it did take me a while it  to her house because but I made it I was in the car for a little debating if I wanted to go in know or wait into I'm sober I didn't I went up to her door and I knocked on the door into she answer she answered.......