Part 11

AALIYAH VERSION
  I got home and I was chilling for a couple of hours and then Noah came over "I thought u were taking ur parents to the airport?" " I did I just didn't want to be there but myself" "Noah u have a big ass house u could have a party" " ion really want to I wanna be here" he said and so we started to watch criminal minds and eating some snacks out of my cabinet.

Time went by and Noah said "so are you ever gonna tell Austin what happened" "no why would I" "because what if one day he remember and he get mad at u" " so what he do he most likely did want to do it anyway" " just tell him and then u guys can stop contacting" " ok leave ima text him" he start to grab his stuff and say " and u better do and I find u and it's gonna be me and u" we both laugh " get out" I said.

After Noah left I watched tv for a little and ended up going upstairs to get in the shower.I was in the shower debating if I actually wanted to text Austin but I new that me texting him was stupid and I didn't care if u found out or not but as soon as I was getting out I hear I door bell ring.

I put my robe on with nothing but my underwear and bra my hair was dripping thought out the whole way to the door, I open the door and it was Austin.

Before I could get a word out I feel his lips on my mine "AUSTIN what the hell are u doing "  I said after pulling my lips away from his " Aaliyah I can't stop thinking about u just let do this this once" I looked at him with a confused looked I didn't know if was serious or not but I don't know but all i can think about was kissing him back so I did.

I don't but I feel like Austin as a way of persuasion and I couldn't stop what we were doing because I feel like what he could do to me would be something I wouldn't forget and I wanted to find out.

continued the heating up the kiss he picked me up we started to walk up the staircase and into my bedroom my mattress met my back and the bed dipped slightly when Austin propped himself above me.

With the faintest light from the moon, I could just about see the outline of his body, but I somehow knew that we were currently looking at each other.

Not long after, I hooked my hands onto his shirt and tugged slightly, motioning for him to remove it. He tugged off his top so casually and dropped his head down to bring his mouth towards my neck.

Whilst leaving trails of kisses down my neck, my hand found its way to the back of his, pressing it lightly towards me. I stopped him "Austin I'm a virgin I don't know what I'm doing" I said thinking he would want to leave but he just looked at me but he didn't seem mad he seem like he knew or something but before I could get another world out he lean down and kissed me again but this time I let him.

He didn't stray from leaving purple reddish bruises on my skin when he grasped the straps from my bra.

Lowering his head further, the kisses traced from my collarbone and down to my chest. Only lifting his head when I pulled my hands to trace down his abs and stopped on top of his shorts.

"Take your pants off" I whispered to him.

He obeyed my command and his impressive body began pressing onto mine so that our bare skin pressed together.

When I believed that our entire bodies were tangled together, Austin didn't fail to make me believe otherwise,when I felt the large bulge in his

Although It had only been a couple of minutes, this was clearly shown when he decided to pin my hands above my head with a smirk.

An unknown force possessed me to wrap my legs around his hips and harshly twist his figure so that I was on top of him and straddling his crotch.

From years of knowing the behavior of Austin grace, I became aware that he liked to play games. Players always do of course. But, what is made of a player who doesn't know the rules of his own game?

If 50 shades of gray thought me anything I know that It's time to flip the fucking tables. I thought as I grabbed his abandoned shirt that lay beside me.

I locked eyes again with Austin and leant down to pick up his hands.

His face showed visible confusion when I picked them up, but was replaced with entertainment when I held them up to his bedpost and began wrapping the shirt around his wrists.

Finishing off the knott with my teeth, I could feel Austin's breathing increase as I bowed back down to his boxers and trailed my hands across his bulge agonisingly slowly. I knew that it was affecting him when I saw his torso tense and his head lift slightly I didn't know what I was doing but I had a pretty good i idea.

Who's in control now?