Part 5

AALIYAH VERSION
        When I gave up all hope they're was coming I was finna walk off into I heard this voice "" I'm2player" "uh yea-" i stopped mid sentence. "You've got to be fucking kidding me.....this is some kinda joke isn't it" "huh" he said acting like he was stupid "you fucking Austin grace your the captain of the football team ur the guy that ever girl your the most popular dude at our school there no way you sent me thoes text" "I new this too good to true" i said under my breath.

i before I started to walk off "wai-wait Aaliyah I'm sorry your not who I thought was but need I not remind you we've been texting for almost a year I never not once lied about how I felt" he said before I pulled my arm and walked off

I go back i the building and went to find Noah once I found him kissing some dude I pulled him away " that was Jason I was just making out with Jason Kurt" he said just as I almost had a tear drop come from my eye, we get in the car and tears came down " hey hey what's wrong" " nothing" I say wiping the tears from my face " obviously there is whats up" "it was fucking Austin grace I feel so stupid I new it was too good to be true I feel like I just got set up" "wait what" he said " can you just drive I want to go home" " ok ok" he said while starting up the car and leaving "we'll what did he say" " bullshit,he said nothing but bullshit" we continue to talk the car ride to my house and when we got there.

I took a shower changed into my pj's and laid and went to sleep, it was the weekend and I stayed in bed into Monday, Monday I got a text from playboiiA aka Austin grace I ignored it,Tuesday I got a text from Austin grace I ignored it again and for the rest of the week he kept texting me into Friday the pep rally when the cheerleading we're performing that day.

The principal came out and started to talking and introduced the cheerleaders to come and they came out doing this"play" type thing and when they started the words they were using sounded a little to familiar but it didn't just sound familiar.

I later realized that it was the stuff I  wrote the stuff they were reading was me and Austin text how did they get that I felt so dumb why did I let myself out into the open I wanted to cry when I started walking out I seen Austin look at me I ran out of the gym right when I heard "let's give it up for the inspiration for this play the person who wrote this, AALIYAH WESNER" everybody was laughing I felt so embarrassed and of course Austin was embarrassed it was just me noah ran after me "hey hey are you ok I can take u home" " n-no I'm good I'll walk" " then I'll walk with you" "no I just wanna be alone right now" "ok" he replied with a kinda sad look on his face

As I was leaving out the front door Austin came up running up behind me "hey wait" he said when I kept walking but a little faster " I didn't know they had my text history please I'm sorry" I stopped and turned around " you didn't know? how do u expect me to believe that was just literally humiliated in front of the whole school Austin ur not a good liar I'm not stupid" I stared to run but he didn't run after me he stayed there.

When I reached home I cried and I didn't know why I cried because I knew I was better than all of them hoes there but I let them get under my skin and fuck Austin he was a fucking joke.

But I got up and took a shower and went downstairs...