Part 13

AALIYAH VERSION
I tried to walk off but I got stopped at the sound of Austin voice behind me

"Wait wait I thought you said your a virgin wtf was that" he said getting off the bed completely naked covering himself up"I am a virgin" i said look back at him" clearly not" he said with a small smile on his face "oh yeah ask yo home dude I was at his house last week" I lied I wanted to have control I wanted it to make it look like I knew what I doing,that what I did I went with the flow.

"Wait I still don't know how ur a virgin" "I've did other stuff for other guys but I never slept with any" i said putting my silky robe on.

I turned around and started to walk in the bathroom that was connected to my room when he stopped me.he pulled me into the shower and When i remain unfazed he leaned behind me and switched ... causing me to gasp beneath the chilling water.

My chest began to rise and fall I got really nervous because he knew what he was doing and I didn't small droplets of water rolled down my skin.

Placing both hands either side of my head, he leaned onto me and hovered his lips above mine

Neither of us moved until I finally spoke words
"Oh, just fuck me already." I said because as I started to get very impatient

"After what you just pulled? Nah." He said removed his hands from the wall to place them on my lower back.

he pulled me towards him and my back arched in protest. However, he tall enough so when I was looking at his chest he looked over me

"I'll fuck you when I've had some fun first. Oh and Aaliyah ?" My chin lifted slightly when he spoke my name my eyes meet his.

"I've got a new rule to this little game that you're playing." He paused to lower his hands to lift me around his waist. "The first to cum loses...starting from now."  I his neck so that my parted lips could meet his for the kiss to continue.

I didn't know what to do and this kind of situation so kissed him me thinking that he would do something anything

He ended up turning off the shower and took me out of the glassed entrance and placed me onto the middle of my marbled counter top

I remained silent, so he started to move his hands on my thighs and inch them further until they rested on top of my lace fabric.

As he started to have his hand go farther down and plunged to finger in me having me release a moan.

I started Moaning into my clenched fist, I was ready to accept defeat as I found my first orgasm of the night approaching.

But I wasn't ready for it to come so fast.

Once again his slender fingers curled inside of me and my eyes rolled back in defeat.

A smirk appeared on his bruised lips as he knew what that meant.

What have I gotten myself into?

My collapsing body I leaned onto him and I brought my face next to his. My hand began to play with his fluffy hair and my lips brushed his jaw slightly when I whispered.

"That wasn't fair." I spoke quietly, still out of breath from what had just taken place.

"Life isn't fair Aaliyah". He whispered in my ear..." He trailed but I had other ideas.

"Not cumming when I didn't even touch you can hardly be considered as winning." I protested before continuing. "Also we never did discuss the prize did we? so...how about you put me back on my bed and fuck me whilst you have the chance," I spoke and he watched me with amusement in his eyes.

"Oh. I can do much more than that" He grinned and pressed his hands either side of me on the counter.

"I just hope that you don't get too attached when no other man will be able to fuck you like I can" He voiced and he already had me melting in his strong arms. He turned his head to look at me and his blonde hair bobbed slightly with the movement.

"Yeah right..." I was about to roll my eyes and yet to continue what I was saying, but Austin hand wrapped around my neck in a split second and he pressed his lips back onto mine.

Separating quickly, he lifted my chin slightly and I cocked my head to the side.

"If you don't believe me then you'll have to just find out for yourself." He said, just as confident as always.

"Maybe I will." I smirked and his eyes fixated onto me as I unclipped my bra and let it fall onto the damp floor.