Part 18

AUSTIN VERSIONS
After me and Aaliyah's hung out that one day we started to hang more and One day me and Aaliyah was at her house we were watching tv on her couch chilling we wasn't really doing anything that day but at her chilling at her house.

I got up and went to the bathroom I was in there for about 2-3 minutes and when I came out Aaliyah said "u got a a text" when I open my phone it was Madison blowing up my phone-I miss u can u tell her already-come over-wait meet me,Brianna,Shelby,Justin and Jason we need to talk to-I miss u hurry-.

My heart started to pounding "my mom texted me she's mad" I lied I could let her know who was texting me and why were they texting me I left and went to dine and grill it's this bar/dinner.

Where everybody was at " why are u texting me" I went up to there table "because I miss u i haven't talked to in a long time" " stop texting me" i said before I turned around and walked off to the back room cosplaying what I was gonna to do if it get out.

When I came from the back room I seen Aaliyah and Madison talking and everybody else have a smiles on there face my heart started to pound started to race.

I walked up to them" what going on" I asked Aaliyah" yeah Austin what's going on" Madison said smiling " not right not Maddie" I was worried I thought she told her I didn't want her to know but before I could get another word out Madison said "Austin give up the act" Aaliyah looked at me her eyes were watering she looked like she was finna cry

" Austin don't like u it was all a charade after he found out that u were the person he have been texting he came back and told us we all made fun of him and he said that he could make u fall in love with him and then break ur heart in just a snap we all bet on it I guess he won".

She looked at me "wow" she said having a tear coming down her face.

she ran out the door and I looked at Madison "wtf" "oh come on she was gonna find out sooner or later" she said while I started to run after Aaliyah.

She was in her car trying to start it but it would start. "Aaliyah can u just talk to me" I said with my hand on her door "that was before" "before what" she yell back at me "before I gave u my virginity or was was it before-" I stopped her before she could finish "No that was before I got to know u" "bullshit".

We both pause and I looked at her " so what exactly did u tell them.....that u got me wrapped around ur finger" "I didn't tell them anything" "none of it was real wasn't it"she said as more tears came down, I looked at her I went blank I didn't know what to say "I actually thou-I-" she started to stutter.

"You have to believe me that was before I-" she stopped me from talking "BEFORE WHAT AUSTIN STOP SAYING THAT,UR A LIAR" she tried to start up her car again.

The car started up and she left. I was standing and the cold rain...................

Sorry this one was really short I will keep y'all updated gotta wait it I start working on book to but into then TO BE CONTINUED