Part 10

AUSTIN VERSION
She got off the counter and put her shorts back on I'm still standing in the kitchen looking really confused"Austin-" she said when I tried to walk out the door " woah whoa" she ran in front of me and put her hands on my chest I didn't know how I feel in that moment I was numb my heart was beating to fast

"I'm not letting you leave in you state" she said "look at me lay on couch and we can talk in the morning" she said talking to me like I was kid but her voice was so claiming and sweet so I walked over but the couch and she gave me remote and left. I didn't fall asleep right away but I did soon enough.

    The next day I woke up just as soon as Aaliyah came down stairs but I pretended to be sleep I knew if I was up we would have to talk about what happened yesterday and I don't want to so I faked sleep.

she stared to cook I don't what she cooked but she did,soon her mom came down I could feel her presents above me and it was weird "so who the kid on my couch" I hearing coming from the kitchen everything else was a blur but I knew they were talking.

Aaliyah came in the room and I fake woke up " did you just get up" she asked me "yeah" I replied "well do you want something to eat I got coffee" "sure" i said not trying to make eye contact she brung me a plate of food,coffee and aspirin

While I played something in the living to started to watch it standing behind him in the door frame while rubbing my lip into I asked "Austin? Do you remember what happened last night" " I don't remember much I remember getting drunk and driving here and then after that I blacked out" I lied I didn't want to talk about it I knew it was gonna be awkward " oh ok" she said walking back into the kitchen I felt bad I knew I that remember but I lied because I didn't want to talk about it I couldn't.

"hey I'm gonna leave my mom is asking me we're I'm at" she wasn't I didn't want it to be awkward I felt really weird staying there " yeah yeah go" she said in the most awkward tone when started I to turn around and walk off.

2 hours past and I went home "where have u been all night" my mom came up to me screaming like I just don't go a head ache "mom Chill me and sum friends hung out it's not that big of a deal" I said going upstairs ready to get in shower and go to bed,

I was chilling for a little bit and the Aaliyah popped in my head I didn't know what to do I felt weirded out because I'm Austin fucking grace and she's Aaliyah wenser we don't work and for me to keep thinking about her was weird.

An hour passed and I couldn't get her out my head I could stop thinking about her and I went for a drive and I ended up driving to her house but this time I was sober.

I got to her house and She open the door with her silky robe and her hair dripping wet I never seen her look like this and she so pretty it was she was the prettiest black girl at our school.

When I looked at her it was like something went over me and I kissed her i felt her pull away when she said " AUSTIN what the hell are u doing" i replied and said "Aaliyah I can't stop thinking about u just let do this this once"me knowing after I'm done she would want more.but I was fine with it because who doesn't want a little taste of Austin grace?

She kissed me back and we continued the heating up the kiss i picked her up we started to walk up the staircase and into her bedroom i laid her on her back and I propped myself above her.

Not long after,she hooked her hands onto my shirt and tugged slightly, motioning for me to remove it.I too off my top so casually and dropped my head down to bring my mouth towards her neck.

She stopped me" Austin I'm a virgin i don't know what I'm doing " I looked at her with a straight face i because I didn't care and she Aaliyah wesner I'd be shock if she wasn't.

i lean down and kissed her again what she said didn't bother me and this time she didn't try to stop me from kissing her.