Part 16

AUSTIN VERSION
Waking up to Aaliyah Wesner was different and I didn't know I how I felt about and what happened last night I liked it.

While she was still sleep I got up and wrote a note-had to leave I'm sorry text me when u wake up, and I left it on her front desk leaving out the door.

When I walked out the door I ran into her mom going into the bathroom "oh hey I didn't know she had company"she look at me up and down "I'm sorry I didn't- " no no ur fine" she said before I started to walk off she didn't seem mad or nothing she seemed calm.

But I went home and Justin and Jason came over we started to play the game and then I get a text -hey I just woke up why did u leave so early- -I had to go home my mom wanted me- i replied -oh ok- she said when I shut off my phone to play the game with Jason

"Who were u texting" Justin asked "nobody" I said with a smirk on my face " it not Madison so who is it??" " it's this girl I been talking to" "oh yeah I forgot about that be-" he shut up as my mom walked in asking if we were hungry.

Later that night me and Aaliyah was on the phone all night after Justin and Jason left and i ended up asking her-" can I take you to this new arcade that just opened up tomorrow night just to hang out?" " you Austin grace wants to hang out with me" she said trying to be funny laughing "shut up.... Do u want to go or not" " sure I guess" she replied.

The next day we went to school we didn't say anything to each other because we never really talked about if we should have people know about us or not but later that day we went out to this arcade it was like a fun date not a out and dinner date.

She wore this tight maroon dress and curled her hair like what she had at prom a couple weeks ago. We were at the basketball area and I was behind her trying to help her shoot the basket "never play me one on one I'm ass" she said while laughing " ur not that bad" " yes I am" "u are" I said before we both broke out laughing but stopped.

When Madison,Shelby and Brianna walk in and they look me in my eyes,Madison starts to laugh and she walked off Aaliyah turned around look at me she seen me look mad and kinda worried and looked down at her she had this kinda irritated look so I asked " do u want to go we can" " no I want to stay" she rolled her eyes so she look back at the basketball thingy.

I started to space out look at Madison and the minions I had so many thought that I just could get out my head, I look back at Aaliyah and we started throw the ball in the basket.

DAYS PAST some days past and me and Aaliyah are still hanging out we started to talk more and got to know her personality more and I honestly don't know why we didn't meet sooner she was funny something i didn't expect from Aaliyah wesner from all the story's and things I thought Aaliyah being funny and nice and hot was not one of them.

We were having fun with each other no one knew about us and I felt like it was easier because my relationship Madison we complicated so this what have with Aaliyah is not it easy and I like it this was not what I trying to get out this but now this is what I got out of this I don't wanna Change this.