Part 8

AUSTIN VERSION
    When Aaliyah open the door she look at me  i "Austin?" She asked "Austin how did you know my address " "I asked Noah" i replied " Austin are you drunk" she asked me , "no I-I just had a little something to drink" I said while messing up my words  "Austin lay down" she said while laying me down on her couch I hear her run up stairs And she came back with a Blanket.

I tried  to drift off but I couldn't I got up and I seen Aaliyah walking into the kitchen I grabbed her wrist

She turned around she 2 feet shorter than me I don't know is she could see me but all I knew is I wanted her I wanted to kiss her to touch her.

Although it seemed impossible for our two bodies to be any closer in proximity, I my placed hand on the small of her back and I pulled her tightly towards me so that we were touching.

"Austin?" She moaned my name as my fingers found their way beneath the thin straps of her shirt.

"Fuck. Aaliyah, you're so beautiful." I said with my hand on her neck look at her face searching for any visible emotion on her face.

She pulled back I don't if it was because I did something but she did .

"Austin- You're drunk"she said while moving her head to make my hand move from her neck

"I didn't have much, and why do you care anyway? You stopped talking to me after prom." I started to say

"Aaliyah it's weird how one thing can set u off ." I said I brought my hands underneath her, and lifted her up effortlessly onto the empty counter.

I took a pause before  wrapping her legs around my torso. "The things I thought about doing to you after I seen u at prom.

She gasped before she could say anything else I smash my lips onto hers. I stopped after a moment, realising that she was not kissing me back...

She looked at me and put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss while slightly tugging my hair she pulled away.

I started to lookin down at her shorts pulling her pajamas shorts down. "Austin-" she moaned when i looked up our eyes met,I whilst my hand inched towards her pulsing abdomen I to feel beneath the thin fabric of her underwear.

"Fuck,Aaliyah I know you want me." I whispered as I began to trace kisses along her neck and jaw.

I lowered her on her back counter but kept a hand on her lower back so she could feel safe

My hands found their way inside her I tugged
She gasp after she did that I bent down and kissed her

Me releasing my mouth off of her's She was moving her body in time with my fingers biting her lower lip and releasing another moan.

I could feel her getting ready release so I curled my fingers I looked with an entertained stare.

Before Pulling my hand out of her to sit her up before pressing myself against her body kissing her one more Time

"Austin stop" she say's removing her lip away from mine "what's wrong" I asked " this we can't" she wiping her lips" wyd you mean we can't" "Austin you're drunk I can't-we can't" she said before jumping off the counter......