Part 14

AUSTIN VERSION
And I started to speed up my rhythm knowing that she couldn't handle anything

She started moaning into her clenched fist rolling her eyes to back of her head

I curled my fingers inside of her making her eyes roll back once again looking like she gave up.

I started to smile because I knew she had gave up.she ended up collapsing her body onto me and brought her face next to mine.her hand began to play with my hair and her lips brushed my jaw slightly when she whispered.

"That wasn't fair." She spoke quietly, still out of breath from what had just taken place.

"Life isn't fair Aaliyah". I whispered back in her ear..."

"Not cumming when I didn't even touch you can hardly be considered as winning." She protested before continuing. "Also we never did discuss the prize did we? so...how about you put me back on my bed and fuck me whilst you have the chance," she said.

"Oh. I can do much more than that" i grinned and pressed my hands either side of her.

"I just hope that you don't get too attached when no other man will be able to fuck you like I can" I voiced making sure she can get what I'm putting down I turned my head to look at her.

"Yeah right..."I didn't let her finish instead I wrapped my hand around her neck I pressed my lips back onto her's.

Separating quickly, i lifted her chin slightly and she cocked her head to the side.

"If you don't believe me then you'll have to just find out for yourself." I said, knowing I'm her first and her first will be the best she ever had.

"Maybe I will."she smirked where did she get all this confidence from because she showing me a side that I liked and I wanted to see more of.I started to look at her as she unclipped her bra and let it fall onto the damp floor.

My eyes looked at her bare chest and i didn't wait to stride us both back onto her bed and I threw her onto the sheets.

This time, i propped myself above her and swerved between her legs. Stretching above her i grabbed the creased shirt that she had previously used to tie me up, and began to give her the same treatment.

As one hand tightened the sturdy knot, the other was on her exposed breasts her thighs attempted to rub together,

I removed my hand from the knott and rested it on her thigh.

Locking eyes with hers. "You won't be needing that with me inside of you." I whispered and began to climb away from her.

I spun around and grabbed a condom and began to roll the condom onto myself with ease.

In the darkness, i walked back over there think to myself if I should or shouldn't but I know she want it

She started to Let out moan, as I positioned myself at her entrance and once again began to tease her.

However, i noticeably pulsing dick didn't agree with my actions as I let out a deep groan and thrust myself inside of her.....