Part 12

AUSTIN VERSION

Lowering my head further, the kisses traced from her collarbone and down to her chest. Only lifting my head when she put her hands to trace down my abs and stopped on top of my shorts.

"Take your pants off" she whispered to me.

I took off my pants knowing I have full control but letting her think she do my body began pressing onto her's so that our bare skin pressed together.

I don't know what she was thinking but I wanted to make her first time worth it look her in her eye making eye contact

Although It had only been a couple of minutes, this was clearly shown when i decided to pin her hands above her head with a smirk.

She started to look at me and took my hands and turned me around I honestly didn't know why she was doing and I don't think she did ether but I let her.

She took my shirt that I took off and tied around my hands she started to trail her hands across my boxers slowly. She was Virgin why is she making me feel good my head lift slightly.

Within seconds she had my eyes rolling and it quickly became obvious that she had done this before. And she was fucking good.

Fuck. Aaliyah, I thought you wer-" She quickly travelled further down my length and it was taking everything in me not to cum right there and then.

Just when I was about to release into her mouth, she removed her swollen lips from me and wiped them with her finger.

The smirk on her face made me realise that she knew exactly what she was doing and then she began to climb off from me and tried to walk off.

"Wait wait I thought you said your a virgin wtf was that" I said getting off the bed completely naked covering my self up"I am a virgin" she looked back and said " clearly not" "oh yeah ask your home boy I was at his house last week" she said laughing I didn't know weather or not to believe her because both Jason and Justin hated her at least I thought.

"Wait I still don't know how ur a virgin" "I've did other stuff for other guys but I never slept with any" she said putting her robe on.

She started to walk in the bathroom but I stopped her just as she opened the door. She wasn't finna make me look like a bitch and leave I had to do something.

I stopped in front of her looking at her making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her hitch

I pulled her into the shower and When I saw her remain unfazed, I leant behind her and switched ... causing a small gasp from her

beneath the chilling water.Her chest began to rise and fall as small droplets of water rolled down her soft brown skin.

Placing both hands either side of her head, I leant into her and hovered my lips above hers.

Neither of us moved until she finally spoke words that made my knees weak.

"Oh, just fuck me already."

"After what you just pulled? Nah." I grinned and removed my hands from the wall to place them on her lower back.

The disappointment was enough to make me rethink my decision, but I'm too stubborn to turn back on myself.

I pulled her towards me and her back arched in protest. However, I was tall enough to lean over her.

"I'll fuck you when I've had some fun first. Oh and Aaliyah ?" Her chin lifted slightly when I spoke her name to meet my eyes.

"I've got a new rule to this little game that you're playing." I paused to lower my hands to lift her around my waist. "The first to cum loses...starting from now." I watched as her beautiful features clouded with confusion and then changed to lust and she tugged my neck so that her parted lips could meet mine for the kiss to continue.

This game is going to be fucking hard when her kiss alone makes me think about fucking her.

With the water temperature now steaming up the room, I found it hard to find the nozzle to turn the shower off.

When I did, I took her out of the glassed entrance and placed her onto the middle of the marbled counter top

She remained silent, so I took the opportunity to move my hands onto her thighs and inch them further until they rested on top of the lace fabric.