Part 17

AALIYAH VERSION
I woke to an empty bed I thought he had left without me knowing but I got up and look at my desk and there was a note and say " had to leave I'm sorry text me when u wake up".

Of course I didn't text him as soon I I woke up I waited a little bit so it couldn't make me seem thirsty so I went down stairs and cooked while I was cooking I texted him -hey just woke up why did u leave so early- he replied less the 2 minutes later and said-I had to go home my mom wanted me - oh ok- I said I wasn't confused or nothing I was just weirded out.

I got done making breakfast and my mom came down stairs she looked me in my eyes and I just stared " what?" "Nothing" she said as she started to make her plate " no for real what" " nothing" she said when she got done fixing her plate.

She went to sit down at the island and started to eat she stopped and look up at me " I ran into your "friend"this morning" i choked on my orange juice "what" "yeah he didn't know I was here" she said laughing. "Well what did u say" " I just said I didn't know u had company" "are u mad?" "No this is the first ever dude you've brung over here and u 18 so no" we started to laughing and talking I love the relationship that I have with my mom she so understanding and she does a lot for me by herself and I really appreciate her.

But later that day I went to work I worked into  7:52 and when u got off I went home and took a shower and laid down I tried to go to sleep early because I have school in the morning but Austin ended up calling me.

We were on the phone all night talking about stupid stuff into he ended up asking me "can I take you to this new arcade that opened up tomorrow night just to hang out?" " you,Austin grace? wants to hang out with me" i said trying to be funny laughing "shut up.... Do u want to go or not" " sure I guess" i replied.

The next day i went to school me and Austin didn't say anything to each other because we never really talked about if we should have people know about us or not

but later that day we went out to this arcade it was like a fun date not a out and dinner date.

I wore this tight maroon dress it was my mom's she curled like Rhonda did the night of the prom. We were at the basketball area and he was behind me trying to help me shoot the basket "never play me one on one I'm ass" I said while laughing "your not that bad" "yes I am" "u are" before we both broke out laughed but stopped.

When Madison,Shelby and Brianna walk in and they look Austin in his eyes,Madison starts to laugh and she walked off i turned around look at him i seen him look mad and kinda worried I didn't know why but I started to get irritated because ever time i pictured her I think of what an asshole she is and that he's her ex I don't know it was weird. he asked " do u want to go we can" " no I want to stay" i rolled my eyes so they can look back at the
basketball thingy.

Hey you want to come over and stay the night" I asked him before he dropped me off " uhh sure I just gotta get something from my house. We got to his house and and I waited in the car for him to come out the house.

Austin came out the house and we drove back to my house we went into my room and watched tv I got him to watch grey anatomy with me and we watch like 2 episodes before I dozed off on his chest.

The next morning I woke up and Austin was already up on his phone and I was still on his chest "oh I'm sorry" I said while getting off his chest "no your fine" he said before I got up and went to get ready for the day,today we didn't have school that day because we were seniors and we had got an extra day off

But I got up and brushed my teeth and . I started too cook breakfast when Austin came down stairs asking me where were the towels so he could get In the showers I pointed him to them.

I had got this idea to hop in the shower with him I never had did that before but I seen people on movies do it so I wanted to so I did

I walked in on him the showers singing when I paused the song and took my clothes off and got in with him he looked at me with a smirk and looked around " isn't your mom here?" He asked "yeah so" " so we might get caught" " no we wont she had to work all yesterday she gonna be sleep all day" I said be for putting my hand around his Neck and pulling him down to kiss him.

As we started to deepen the kiss " do u smell that it smells like something is burning" then u realize I left a pancake on the stove "omg" I said before hopping out the showers and putting a towel on to run down stairs and I seen my mom I stopped at the entrance "why the fuck would u get in the shower while you cooking" "I forgot I went upstairs for a little bit and thought about getting in the shower" "don't do that shit again" she said while walking off to her room.

That's when Austin came from around the Corner and said "she sounded mad" he said with a smirk on his face "shut up" I said laughing "I'm not cooking no more" I said cleaning up the mess " I'm finna get dress and watch tv" " well I'm finna get back in the shower" he said walking back upstairs.

he stayed over for a little longer and then he left and after he left I went to work.

some days past and me and Austin are still hanging out we started to talk more and got to know him personally and I honestly don't know why we didn't meet sooner. I liked hanging out with him I didn't expect Austin grace to be like this he was sweet,funny and chill.

One day Austin was over my house and we're chilling in living room watching greys anatomy when Austin got up to go to the bathroom and he got a text " hey u got a te-" I stopped mid sentence when I seen who the text was from "I miss u can u tell her already" Madison? Why was she texting him I thought they broke up what so many thoughts running through my head,was she talking about me tell me what?.

I put the phone down as soon as he came out the bathroom and played it off "u got a text" I said when he walked over there he opened and his phone he kinda looked startled I don't know what text he got but he said " I got to go my mom texted me she mad" I knew he was lying I seen the text so I let him leave.

When he left I got into my car and followed him it was pouring raining out but he ended up going to this bar/diner when I pulled up he was walking in the diner I waited a couple of minutes before going In a lot of stuff running threw my mind.

I went In there I didn't see Austin anywhere but I did see Madison,Brianna,Shelby,Jason and Justin all in a group I went over there and I looked at Madison.

They all look at me Jason had a smirk on his face but I really wasn't looking because I was too focused on looking at Madison " I thought Austin broke up with u why are u texting him" she laughed "nobody never really break up with me into I break up with them and me and Austin we never really break up" she look at me I was mad my hair was wet and I was cold

Austin came from somewhere " what going on" " yeah Austin what's going on" " not right not Maddie" Austin said looking worried "Austin give up the act" I looked at him as Madison said that ready to cry but started to look back at her

" Austin don't like u it was all a charade after he found out that u were the person he have been texting he came back and told us we all made fun of him and he said that he could make u fall in love with him and then break ur heart in just a snap we all bet on it I guess he won".

I looked at him I felt sick to my stomach I didn't know how to feel I didn't want to because I had started to trust him I talk to him for half a year I told him everything I lost my virginity to him and he was just acting "wow" I said having a tear coming down my face.....