Part 15

AALIYAH VERSION

His hungry eyes devoured my bare chest and he didn't wait to stride us both back onto my bed and throw me onto the sheets.

This time, he propped himself above my frame and swerved between my legs. Stretching above me, he grabbed the creased shirt that I had previously used to tie him up, and began to give me the same treatment.

As one hand tightened the sturdy knot, the other fondled my exposed breasts with a skillful hand and I couldn't hide the pleasurable sigh that escaped my lips.

My thighs attempted to rub together, creating the perfect friction that I needed with Austin chiseled body over mine.

He brought his hand from the knott and rested it on my thigh.

Locking his eyes with my own, he turned suddenly serious "You won't be needing that with me inside of you." He whispered and began to climb away from me.

I watched him spin around and grabbed a small package and began to roll the condom onto himself with ease.

In the darkness, he expertly found his way back onto me, but I was unable to move due to how high up he tied my wrists.I knew what was going to happen and I didn't know how I felt but that wanted this since I was sixteen.

Letting out a moan, he positioned himself at my entrance and once again began to tease me.

However, his noticeably pulsing dick didn't agree with his actions as he let out a deep groan and thrust himself inside of me.

"Shit." He breathed out and I allowed myself to get used to the size of him. Just when I thought that he was fully in, he pulled back slightly and gripped my lower back before pushing further into me than I had ever believed to be possible.

Without access to my hands, I had to grip onto him with my legs trying to stay calm an quiet but.

His lips found my neck again and started to attack the already dark purple patches on my side.

A huge gasp left my body once he filled me in completely. Fuck it was big indeed.

He took it out almost completely before pushing it in fully, glueing me to his body. It felt like I couldn't move but my body was arching and giving into him completely.

My nails were digging themselves into the Palm of my hand with every stroke he made. My body meeting itself up to his. Our lips were always so together, either kissing or just close, moaning into each other.

Speeding up, I didn't realise that I was voicing Austin name until his hand gripped my chin harshly.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't-" "Louder." He whispered "what?" my voice shaking a soon as I said it "say it louder" and it took me a moment to adjust to his words.

He took my confused expression as a chance to force himself further once more and I screamed out his name one last time before tightening around him and allowing him to release into the rubber.

"I want you to cum Aaliyah." He stated as he breathed out from his high.

The words alone were enough for my body to turn to jelly and my 2nd orgasm of the night to occur.

I found my vision starting to black out and my head fell back into the pillows, but I embraced the comfort of Austin still above me.

I fixed my eyes to a single point in the ceiling and blinked away the fuzziness but It took me a few minutes to return to my normal state.

"You ok?" He asked but had worry plastered over his face.

His mood changes are something else...

"Never been better." I smiled back at him and he untied the shirt.

Lifting my hands down, I wrapped them around his muscular back and lent into his lips. Before passing out on the bed.