Part 4

AUSTIN VERSION
Me,Jason and Justin pull up to the dance walk out to the back of the and didn't see anybody so I  waited to see if she was coming.

The night goes on still no sign of her into I seen this girl and this dude walk down the stairs she was so pretty but I didn't think it was her because she came with somebody "damn who that" Jason says " holy shut that Aaliyah wesner " " no that not Aaliyah is ugly that girl right there is worth a thousand" " Alr dude chill"  " I'm serious she looks way better then Aaliyah u can't lie" "Ight Ight she look good now chill" I said while waking off to the back of the school

I waited into I went to see if anybody was in the back of the school there was nobody else out there I almost gave up into I turned th Conner and seen this girl who a pretty dress and a nice ass,"I'm2player" I ask before she turned around "uh yea-" she stopped mid sentence.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me.....this is some kinda joke isn't it" "huh" "you fucking Austin grace your the captain of the football team ur the guy that ever girl your the most popular dude at our school there no way you sent me thoes text" she said before she started to walk off "wai-wait Aaliyah I'm sorry your not who I thought was but need I not remind you we've been texting for almost a year I never not once lied about how I felt" she pulled her arm and walked off.

A WEEK AFTER THE DANCE
Monday April 3-Aaliyah can u text me I want to talk to u-Tuesday April 4th-Aaliyah can u just text me-Wednesday April 5th-come on Aaliyah I can't stop thinking about you just text me, this went on for the rest of the week into Friday,Friday was out pep rally and all the cheerleaders were performing a "play" thing and everyone had to go

I was on the 3rd row going up with me and some other people I see Aaliyah going up the stairs I did say anything I wanted to but I didn't the pep rally started and principal Samson came out "lady's and gentleman we have a very special performance from the cheerleading squad" everybody started to clap when they came out madison and her demon spawns were a cheerleader as the play started I began to notice the word and the way the Frazee it sounded familiar.

I don't know as the continued talking I started to think to myself.