Part 3

AALIYAH VERSION 
Day of the dance I have to work,Rhonda she was like a mom too me she knew me ever since lI was a kid she was close friend to my dad she was the manger there,Madison,Austin,Justin,Jason,Brianna and Shelby all came in laughing they all hate me Justin come in the with his rude ass he's just like Madison they always saying something to get under my skin and it's so frustrating but the come and Justin say "eww it's McDonald's girl" they all started to laugh except Austin instead he said "come on dude just say what u want" it kinda sounded like he was mad or something but he never stood up for me.

they all ordered and took a seat I went to the back and gave the cook there order and I went to Rhonda we talk about what an ass the group is "THERES NO WAY BREAKING UP WITH ME BEFORE THE DANCE" I hear from the back just before I heard the door swing closed  I knew it was them because they were the only ones in there I grabbed there bag of food and go to the register and I seen Austin walking up" I'm sorry about that I'll pay for this" he say " I can't let u pay for this you didn't even eat" "just take it" he said before he started to walk off the biggest smile lifted my face yeah the money did didn't manly go to me but Austin grace never been nice to me and to see him like that made my day.

2HOURS BEFORE THR DANCE
I was still at who Rhonda kept telling to get go home but I need the extra money so I stay into Noah came in "AALIYAH you ready to go to prom my dad let me take his car" he came in to the back " wait prom tonight and your here" " Rhonda I gotta get extra Money to pay for college " " you can do that some other day tonight ur going to prom that's a once in a lifetime experience" she said while pushing me out the kitchen "I'll take u to get a dress let go before it closes" I finally gave up and me.

her and Noah all ran down the street and made it to the store just before it clothes, we ended up getting inside look for a dress and we look and look and we didn't find any thing "omg I have the perfect dress at home" Rhonda says we get in her car and go to her house,she ended up have this beautiful purple glittery dress that has a slit though The middle of my breast that was sliver see though, I don't know but this made me excited to see they guy I've been texting it was the first time I seem happy to go to a school event but I was really excited.

I come out 45 minute before the dance and Rhonda did my hair in the prettiest curls she put lip gloss on my lip with brown outlining this was the first time I really ever felt pretty. I got in the car and Noah drove to the dance 🪩 I was scared of how people would react or what they would say or would they notice me and I was scared that the guy I've been texting for the past half of a year was not who I thought it was but all I knew that i Wanted to know who playboiiA is.

I we get to the top of the stair case and we started to walk down the stair case " I wanna go home I change my mind" I said trying to walk up the stairs but Noah stared to hold me back "no no we have to say there's no changing ur mind" he say I didn't know If I wanted to stay or not but I knew if I do this I could probably meet the love of my life so I just walked Down the stairs.

I started feeling scared and doubtful "hey what if he not here or what if he doesn't like who I am" "hey any guy that doesn't like u is an asshole ur perfect and I like u" "ok" and walk off to go out to the back of the school.