Seventeen

Shiloh cries as Jord throws her into the cellar, quickly closing the door before she could get up.

"You can't do this to me!"Shiloh shouts, getting up and then running into the door.

"I am."Vlad says, his hands behind his back as he walks down the stairs.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again!"she cries.

"I don't believe you, Shiloh."Vlad says.

"Vlad, please?"she whimpers.

Vlad huffs, looking at Jord.

"Leave us."he says.

Jord turns and leaves, walking up the stairs.

"It pains me to see you like this. But I've given you too many chances."Vlad says.

"You made me like this! How could I not love you, Vlad?! You did this to me!"she says.

"What I did was save your life. And you knew what my missing was. Even with Eliza, you were so jealous you killed her."Vlad says.

"I'd kill them all if I could! I hate Rosalie! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!"she says.

This makes Vlad angry and he growls, gripping the bars of the door and then ripping the door out of the frame, throwing it aside.

Shiloh screams as Vlad lunges for her, grabbing her hair and then pulling it back.

Jord runs down the steps in a panic.

"Vlad no you promised!"Jord shouts.

Vlad bites down on Shiloh's throat nonetheless, causing her to scream, gripping his arm and his hair, her legs shaking.

She cries out as Jord turns away.

Shiloh's whines become soft cries, and her legs buckle. Vlad lowers her to where she sat on her knees, drinking her blood.

She sobs, her grip loosening and her arms falling limp at her sides as she sobs.

"V-vlad.....no.."she whimpers as her eyes close, tears streaming her cheeks as her lips turn pale.

Vlad grunts angrily before dropping Shiloh's limp body to the ground before yelling.

He sits there for a moment, simply looking at Shiloh.

"Master?"Jord asks, turning towards him.

"..she didn't deserve to die like that.."Vlad says.

"It's okay master. If Rosalie were here she'd make you do it again."Jord says, making Vlad huff.

"It's sad but true."He says softly.

"Leave her, master."

Vlad nods, getting up.

...

Melanie

I smile softly, flipping through the Eliza photo album. Pictures of them smiling together. Vlad looked so different. His hair was longer, shaggier. He had hardly any tattoos.

He was still so handsome.

And I never realized how good I looked with red hair.

I hear a knock on the door and look up.

"It's Jord."Jord says through the door.

"Come in."I say softly.

The door opens and Jord steps in.

"Oh, you found the photo albums."Jord says.

"Yeah, I look beautiful with red hair."I say softly.

"Um, Vlad had to step out. H-he'll be back I just don't want you to be bored here all day."Jord shrugs.

"Oh?"I ask, closing the book.

"Yeah, want to go on an adventure?"he smirks, leaning against the door frame.

I smile as well.

......

"Hurry."Vlad demands, having Evan dig a deep hole.

"I'm digging, I'm digging."Evan huffs.

Vlad kept looking at the sheet covered body of Shiloh that laid next to the hole being dug.

"Do you regret killing her, master?"Evan asks as he tosses dirt out of the hole with the spade.

Vlad takes a deep breath.

"Yes."

"Why is that, sir?"Evan grunts as he climbs out of the hole.

"..she was like a daughter to me. I raised her as my own. She fell for me because she saw how I loved Rosalie and she wanted that. I had no right."Vlad says softly.

Evan huffs as he dusts the dirt off his clothes.

"I don't think you were wrong, master. Rosalie didn't deserve the disrespect of her presence."Evan says softly.

Vlad huffs, waving his hand and looking away from Shiloh as Evan goes to pick her up.

He then looks back, seeing her limbs falling limp as Evan carries her.

He gently places Shiloh into her shallow grave, positioning her to lay in a comfortable position.

Then he covers her body in a white cloth before looking up at Vlad. Vlad drops a single red rose onto her body and then turns, walking away.

....

I laugh as I watch as I see Jord tearing through the perfume section.

"I'm telling you, they never have it."I say.

"My nose never lies."he says softly, pushing boxes away and then reaching his entire arm into the shelf.

Then, miraculously he pulls a box of my favorite discontinued perfume.

I shriek, grabbing it.

"No freaking way!"I say excitedly.

"I told you, never lies."he says, poking his own nose.

"I haven't seen this stuff in over two years!"I say, making him chuckle.

"And what a steal!"he says as we walk up to the register.

"Will this be all?"she asks.

"Watch this."he whispers to me, quietly.

He leans against the counter with an attractive smile.

"Open the register."

He says.

Suddenly the girls face turns red and she begins to giggle, her hand slowly moving to the register.

She opens it as Jord hands the the perfume.

"Close the register."he says.

She pushes the register drawer closed and giggles before she speaks.

"Thank you for shopping with us."she slurs as I chuckle.

"No, thank you."Jord says taking a small bow and making me laugh as we exit the store.

"Wow that was awesome! We didn't even pay!"I chuckle.

"We will rarely pay."Jord smiles as he puts his sunglasses on.

"Does all that charm come with being a vampire?"I ask.

"The charm was always there, vampirism simply enhanced it."he says, making me chuckle.

Jord is fun. Young. An interesting character in my book.

He's charming, and handsome, considerate and funny!

All the things Vlad is.

But Jord is here.

"Are you hungry? We could book it to the food court."he suggests.

"I'd love that."