1. Late Nite Bite

Location: Waverly Sub Station.

"This is the slowest dinner rush we ever had!" Jerry complained. The russo family was idly sitting, waiting for customers. Everyone except Alex. The main door was pushed open revealing Alex. She entered with a sandwich in her hands.

"Ahh This sandwich is amazing!" Alex said. "It has pesto mayonnaise, smoked turkey and some fancy cheese."

"Where did you get that?"Jerry crossed his arms.

"Oh, From New place down the street. Its super close we can go there all the time. The only problem is that it is super packed." Alex looked around. "Not like this place." She scoffed.

"A sandwich shop, on same street? Jerry we have got a competition!" Theresa exclaimed.

"There's no competition." Jerry shook his head. He walked to alex. "Let me taste it." He said. Alex handed her father the sandwich and took a seat. Everyone kept looking at jerry as he took a bite from the sandwich. His face turned light as he let out of soft moan of appreciation for that delicious sandwich. "Damn, It is good." He sighed in defeat.

"Let me try." Theresa took the sandwich from her husband's hand to taste it. "Someone needs to go check out that place." Theresa said. Everyone gave each other a confused look. "I'll do it." Theresa took another bite before getting up and heading to the other sandwich shop.

"No, no no no! I'll go. I need a new sandwich now, anyway." Alex stopped her mother.

"You are not going either." Jerry stood infront of alex. "We only send you on missions of destruction." He wallked back to where his elder son was sitting. "For research and surveillance, Justin's our guy." He patted on justin's shoulder. Justin smiled proudly and teasingly which made alex roll her eyes.

"I got just a decoy, I'll speak with an australlian accent." Justin got up from his place. "G'day mate I'd love to try one of your shrimp on the barbie sand-y-wiches. Mate!" He said it with an Australian accent.

"Thats not australlian accent. I'll show you." Max complained. "Hi! I'd like to try your shrimp on the barbie sandwich. Mate!"

"Thats not an accent. Thats your lame jim carey impression." Justin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but you knew who it was. It will be my one man show when the school starts. Oh I'm gonna work on my impression all summer long." Max smiled loftily which made his sister get up to him.

"All summer long huh? Oh I got one. ALL SUMMER-NO MAX-MAKES ALEX A HAPPY GIRL! " Alex used a fake impression. "ALEX RUSSO!" She whispered to max which made him all confused and afraid of his sisters playfully evil nature.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Location: Late Nite Bite.

Justin enters the shop with his phone camera on. He was recording every detail so that it would be easier for him to explain his father about what their rival sandwich shop has set up to get more attention than waverly substation.
"Oh god!" He startled in surprise when he saw his sister who was not supposed to be here. "Alex, what are you doing here?"

"I told you, I need a new sandwich so just do your work and let me do mine." Alex said.

"Your work?"

"Yeah, my work is to get a new sandw-just-just continue with your spying." Alex clenched her fists out of frustration as his brother kept asking silly questions. She stomped her way to the counter, leaving her brother to do his business.
"Can I get a turkey sandwich and a cola?" Alex requested.