10. Unveiled

Location: Wizard World.

"Oh Justin, This place is so lovely." Juliet stated in awe.

"You have never been to wizard world before?" Alex asked.

"Nope." Juliet said, popping the p.

"Yes, and that is why I promised her that I would make Juliet's trip the most memorable she has ever had." Justin smiled.

"Aww, aren't you a Shnoogly-boo-boo." Juliet pinched her boyfriend's cheek affectionately.

"Butterfly kiss?" Justin asked shyly.

"Yes, come here."

"Eww! That's enough." Alex said in disgust.

"Alex, Juliet and I are here on a date and this is going to happen a lot of times tonight. Face it or feel free to leave." Justin smiled.

"You know what, Justin? You are a-" Alex was interrupted by a familiar voice. She turned to face it.

"Hey, Alex!" It was Y/N. He paused for a bit. "....and-uhm-Juliet and Justin hey!" He chuckled. He tried to smile wide when he saw Tutor's eyes narrowed in rage. He cussed himself for being too overt.

"Hey you guys. I'm delighted to see you here." Juliet greeted everyone with a smile.

"Hold on! Aren't you in my history class?" Justin pointed at Brenna. "..and you work at Late nite bite?" He then asked Y/N. "..and tutor, You know them?" They all nodded yes.

"They used to live here. They are Supernaturals just like you and Alex." Said Juliet.

"You guys are wizards too?" Justin asked.

"Not wizards....Just chill Justin. Its not like you are seeing other magical beings for the first time." Alex patted her bother's shoulder. Justin nodded in response. He was still confused though.

"How long have you guys been here? What all did you see?" Juliet asked.

"We just arrived a few minutes ago." Brenna said.

"I see." Juliet said. "Brenna? Why don't you join us? You, me and Justin, We can get along and know each other better." She continued. "What do you say, Justin?" 

"Yeah, Sure." Justin said. 

"Uhmm-I'd love to but I really don't want to be a third wheel." Brenna chuckled nervously.

"Oh come on, Brenna. We don't mind." Juliet said. Brenna then looked at Justin.

"Yeah, We don't." Justin smiled.

"Alright then, I'll go hang out with Y/N and Tutor." Alex shrugged. They all agreed and walked out in different ways.

"Soo...Alex, you are here alone. Why didn't you bring a date?" Tutor asked as three of them started walking.

"I didn't find any." Alex said.

"What happened to your boyfriend? What was his name....uhm.." Y/N trailed off.

"Dean?" Alex asked.

"Yeah. Does he not know that you are a wizard?" Y/N asked.

"We broke up and he didn't knew. We cant just tell anyone that we are a wizard." Alex said.

"Broke up? I am sorry."

"Its fine and by the way, how do you guys know each other?" Alex smiled.

"We were dating, before Y/N left wizard world." Tutor said and Alex's smile dropped. Y/N gave a tight lip smile too.