25. Alex's Logo

Tribeca Prep high school.

Tribeca Prep high school bustled with students, and in the midst of it all, Alex held her stall, selling t-shirts adorned with her self-designed "Punk Dollhouse" logo. The energetic teenager couldn't help but flaunt her merchandise with pride.

"Alright, who's next in line for buying one of my T-shirts?" Alex's voice rang through the school hall

"Alright, who's next in line for buying one of my T-shirts?" Alex's voice rang through the school hall. Students eagerly gathered in a line, drawn by the allure of her unique creations. Among them, her brother Justin, the student body president, was surprised to see such a long queue forming.

"Hey, Max, what's going on here?" Justin inquired, approaching his brother Max.

"Alex just released her Punk Dollhouse T-shirts," Max informed him.

"I've seen that logo before. She put those stickers all around campus, in the gym, and even in the boys' bathroom," Justin remarked, nodding in acknowledgment.

"Correction, I put those up in the boys' bathroom," Max clarified with a grin. "You know, I've got a part-time job there. I hand mints and towels to the football team. Sometimes I gotta tell them, 'Mints you eat, towels you rub.'"

"Hey," Y/N greeted Alex as he walked up to her stall, a warm smile on his face.

"Hey! Here to buy one of my T-shirts?" Alex asked, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.

"Yeah, sure. How much is it?" Y/N inquired, genuinely interested.

"Fifteen bucks," Alex replied with a smile.

"You just sold everyone else for 10 bucks?" Y/N teased with a playful grin.

"Yes, but for you, it's fifteen," Alex responded mischievously.

Y/N handed over the money from his pocket, chuckling. "Well, okay. Here you go."

"Psych, Y/N!" Alex exclaimed. "I was just kidding. You can have it for free."

A warm smile crossed Y/N's face. "Thanks, Alex. You are so sweet."

"Sweet?" Alex laughed in her iconic way. "Sure," she said with a grin.

Meanwhile, Justin approached the stall, taking hold of Alex's hand, and pulling her aside. "Alex, you're selling T-shirts on school property, which falls under my jurisdiction. So, I'm gonna have to suggest you pay a mandatory 75% allowance tax to the Student Collective Activity Movement—The SCAM," Justin said, grinning deviously.

Alex crossed her arms, skeptical. "That's not a real thing."

"It has an acronym, so yes, it's a real thing," Justin stated, maintaining his playful demeanor. "The money is going to great school causes. You have nothing to worry about."

Alex sighed in resignation. "Uh, fine. I will give the school a cut."

Justin chuckled. "Oh, how generous of you. You didn't have to do it—oh, wait, you did."