8. Independent Studies.

"Uhh-Brother? Slacken off." Brenna snorted which made Y/N and Tutor shy away from kissing, embarrassed.

"I-got-I-I'll probably go change." Y/N rushed to his room out of shyness.

"I'll go see if he needs any help-" Tutor trailed off when Brenna glared at her in dismay. "I mean, I'll go make my bed." Tutor chuckled nervously. "You are okay with me spending the night here, right?"

"Of course, but only if you promise no funny business." Brenna crossed her arms.

"Chillax, Bren! You know us."

"Yeah, Good night!" Brenna rolled her eyes before going back to her room.

● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

Location: Russos Wizard lair.

"Excellent job, Max!" Tutor admired.

"Thanks Tutor, Now I think I am gonna beat Justin and Alex and win the family Wizard competition." Max boasted.

"You just turned a glass of water into ice, Kids half your age can do it." Alex rolled her eyes.

"That's rude, Alex. You should be appreciating your brother's progress, not make fun of him." Tutor complained which made Alex scoff.

"Don't mind them, Tutor. They are scared cuz I am going to be the family wizard." Max said..

"Of course." Justin and Alex laughed together.

"Anyways, I am leaving. I have to go prepare things for the carnival tomorrow." Alex said.

"You guys are going to the carnival?" Tutor asked.

"Yeah, Aren't you?" Justin replied.

"Yes I am going too. Me Y/N-I mean Me and my friends from Wizard world are going." Tutor chuckled nervously. "I am happy that you all are coming too."

Alex glared at Tutor warily before speaking. "We'd love to meet your friends, Tutor." Alex said. Tutor smiled in response.

"Evening, Children." Jerry greeted as he entered the room. "How's Max doing? Any progress?" He asked.

"Yes, Mr. Russo. Your son is doing very well." Tutor said.

"Are you going somewhere?" Alex asked when Tutor picked up her handbag.

"Yeah. I'm calling this a day. I too have to go and get ready for tomorrow's carnival." Tutor said.

"To shopping?" Alex asked.

"Yeah." Tutor smiled.

"Cool, Let's go together. I wanted to get some things too."

"No we can't! I mean, I am going with my friends from wizard world and they are already waiting." Tutor chuckled.

"Oh. Okay, then. See you tomorrow, I guess."

"Yeah. Bye alex." Tutor said and turned back to leave.

"Tutor?" Alex called again.

"Yeah?"

"You said you're going with your friends, aren't you supposed to go through the portal door or are you going somewhere else?" Alex asked.

"I am sorry-my bad." Tutor turned back and took the portal door for her exit. Alex got lost in thoughts because of her friend's weird acts. "Everything will be revealed tomorrow." She said to herself with a shrug and got back to her couch.

"Okay, What I'm about to attempt is a very advanced, not for everyone, do not try this at home- thin man spell." Justin stated as he drew his family's attention to himself.