13. Fallacy

:Alex
Y/N
We need to talk..

You there?

Reply!!

Y/N:
Oh, Hey.
Greetings, Alex.

:Alex
Took you 14 hours to reply?

Y/N:
I am sorry. I think this device has problems, I used to get sounds when I receive any message or calls which I dont anymore.

:Alex
It must be on silent mode 🤦🏻‍♀️

Y/N:
On what?

:Alex
Silent mode
Swipe down on top of your screen
Look for a sound button and tap on it

Got it?

Ugh! What's taking so long!
You haven't swiped back up, have you?😒

Alex sighed and dialed Y/N's number.
"You finally picked up?"

"What do I do after swiping down the top of my screen?" Y/N asked.

"Y/N I'm already frustrated! Totally not in the mood to talk about your damn phone." Alex exclaimed. Her tone was bit harsh which made Y/N quiet for a moment.

"I apologise. I never meant to frustrate you." Y/N said.

"No no! It's not you. Sorry. I was talking about my brother and father. You didn't mean that and I know." Alex said. Y/N replied nothing. "I was trying to contact you since last night."

"Yes. As you know my phone-"

"Was on silent mode? Yeah I know. So anyways, wanna meet tonight?" Alex asked.

"Sure. Everything alright?"

"Yeah. I'll tell you when we meet."

"Okay. Looking forward to it?" Y/N trailed off.

"Yeah me too. Bye. See ya." Said alex and hung up the call.

"For our today's wizard lesson, we are.....Alex! How many times do I have to tell you, No Phones during Wizard lessons!" Jerry exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah, in a minute." Alex said, still looking into her phone and not paying attention to her father.

"Alex!"

"Ugh! Fine." Alex turned her phone off in a huff and crossed her arms.

"Good."

••••••••••••••••••••••

Location: Late Nite Bite.

"....and then Brenna walked in when Our lips were inches apart."

"What! You could have ignored your sister and go for the kiss, dude!" Juliet shook her head.

"Tha-That would be wrong."

"Come on, man. Looks like Alex is really into you." Juliet smacked Y/N's shoulder playfully.

"She is?"

"Of course. But you need to confess her that you like her. ASAP."

"AS.."

"As soon as possible!" Juliet sighed.