5. More Suspicions

Location: Dagon apartment:

It was one of those hottest summer nights. Y/N was doing his homework. He was nervy and on edge because his sister was out for so long. He would not normally be tensed about her as he knows that his sister doesn't need anyone and she can take care of herself. But he couldn't get those intrusive thoughts out of his mind.
   After what felt like forever, he heard the sound of the door opening. He quickly got out of his room to see.
"Greetings, brother! You haven't gone to sleep yet?"

"No. Where were you? I was worried sick."

"I was at our cavern. Look what we've got in the mail!" Brenna unzipped her bag and pulled out a big envelope, excitedly.

"What?" Y/N asked. Brenna handed Y/N the envelope. When he opened the envelope, his eyes widened in excitement. "A carnival! In wizard world!" Y/N squealed in excitement.

"Yes, brother." Brenna giggled at her brother's enthusiasm.

"Are you sure professor crumbs would want us there?" Y/N asked.

"Of course! Then why would we get an invite with our names printed on it?" Brenna asked. Y/N nodded in agreement. "You and I, we were both waiting for this day. To be with our friends, our favorite teachers and that pretty girlfriend of yours.." Brenna smirked while saying the last part.

"Brenna!"

"I am kidding, sorry. But still, these two days are going to be the most amazing two days, I can feel it." Brenna said.

"I think so too. Anyways I was so fed up with these earth people and I wanted a distraction." Y/N sighed.

"Oh come on, these people are so nice."

"You havent seen what I saw." Y/N shook his head. "And you have never encountred the witch named Alex Russo. I'm sure she will change your mind."

"What is it with you and her? She just tore your homework, is that it? She is very sweet otherwise." Brenna said.

"Sweet? Her?" Y/N scoffed.

"Dont be rude, brother. Atleast she didn't set your dress on fire on your birthday." Brenna giggled.

"Can we change the subject, please." Y/N rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay, and yeah I bought you another surprise."

"No way! what is it?"

"Here you go." Brenna handed Y/N a box.

"A mobile phone?"

"Yes. Everyone here has one of these. It makes easier to contact with people who are far far away." Brenna said.

"Do we really need this? I dont know how to use it."

"How will you contact me when you dont know where I am? You cant Roar." Brenna laughed. "And about using it, I will teach you whatever I know and you can even ask your friends."

"Thank you, Bren."

"You are welcome, my sweet little brother." Brenna smiled.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Location: Russo's Wizard Lair.

"Into thin air, send this chair." Max chanted the disappearing spell to make the chair in front of him disappear but instead, he turned himself into that chair.
Justin came into the lair when he heard max yelling. He kept looking around until he realises that the voice was coming from the chair.

"You held the wand in opposite direction, didn't you?" Justin sighed.

"No...uh..maybe a little...Into thin air, send this chair." Max repeated the spell and turned back into normal. "Dad was right. If I want to win this wizard competition, I need a tutor."