4. None of them

Location: Tribeca prep High School

"Harper, Harper!" Alex came running towards her friend who was getting books from her locker. "I need your help.."

"Alex did you not hear the bell?" Harper raised a brow.

"It won't take long." Alex said.

"Alright, What is it?"

"I need you to help me with my physics homework." Alex said.

"Alex, I am supposed to be in my class right now. I can't help you with your homework."

"Wait, wait." Alex grabbed Harper's hand when she tried to leave. "I will get a detention and Mr. Laritate is going to invigilate that."

"And you still didn't do your homework?"

"I was busy. Are you helping or not?" Alex sighed.

"I can't help you alex. I have to go to my class now. I don't understand why you always take your homeworks lightly. Even after you were warned by Mr. Laritate you..." Harper trailed off when she saw Alex turned around and looking somewhere instead of listening to her. "Alex? Alex, are you listening to me?" She waved her hand to catch Alex's attention back to her.

"Yeah, No. Its okay. You go and attend your class, I got someone else who will help me with my homework." Alex pointed towards a boy standing over the other side and talking to a girl.

"Who is he? Do you know him?" Harper asked.

"Yeah, he is from my physics class." Alex said. "Okay? Bye." Alex walked away towards the boy and Harper left for her class.

○●

"Hey, Y/N!" Alex called the boy which made him startle. Y/N turned around and stood infront of the girl, he was talking to. It made Alex suspicious.

"Hello, Alex-Hi.." Y/N smiled nervously.

"Who were you talking to?" Alex gently pushed Y/N aside to look behind him.

"This is my sister, Brenna and Brenna, this is Alex." Y/N sighed in defeat.

"Hi Alex." Brenna Waved her hand to greet.

"Hi Brenna. Y/N, why didn't you tell me you had a sister."

"I-uhm-it never came up. Anyways, You were looking for me?" Y/N asked.

"Its nice to meet you Alex, but I have a class to attend so.. See you. Bye Alex, Bye Y/N." Brenna said before leaving for her class.

"Alright, so, Have you done physics homework?" Alex asked Y/N.

"Yes."

"Show me." Alex said. Y/N pulled out a book from his bag and showed Alex. "Cool. Now, Give it to me." Alex said.

"Why?"

"So I can copy, idiot!"

"No. You are supposed to do it yourself." Y/N shook his head.

"Don't teach me, genius. Come on, Give it." Alex tried to snatch the book from Y/N's hands.

"No, Alex, back off!" Y/N exclaimed. Alex and Y/N had a serious snatching competition. They both got their hands on the book and they both tried to pull it in opposite directions which tore the book in half. "What the-Alex, You tore my book!" Y/N exclaimed.

"You did that yourself." Alex shrugged.

"How am I supposed to show my homework in next period!"

"That sounds like a YOU problem." Alex crossed her arms. Y/N pushed Alex viciously against the locker. "What-" He got very close to her face and pointed his finger.