7. Attachments

Location: Tribeca Prep High School.

"Y/N." Alex walked over and sat next to Y/N. He remained silent and merely stared at her. "We'll be out in another 45 minutes." Alex said and Y/N hummed in response. "Y/N?" Alex called again.

"Now what?"

"Uhmm-Do you remember when I said sorry after our little disagreement?"

"Sorry? That never happened." Y/N scoffed.

"That's cuz Alex russo never says sorry." Alex shrugged.

"Good for you." Y/N turned away, minding his own business.

"I am talking to you!" Alex exclaimed.

"Alex, You have an attitude to spare. You don't think about anyone but yourself. You can't even apologise while knowing it was clearly your fault."

"Okay, fine, I am sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone. That was extremely selfish of me. I am sorry." Alex sighed.

"Its okay. I forgive you."

"Wait! Really? I thought you'd say No, Alex! Your apology was not heartfelt." Alex tried to imitate him.

"Well, I can tell when something is heartfelt and when it is not and this apology seemed pretty heartfelt to me." Y/N smiled.

"What do you mean, you can tell? Do you listen to anyone's heart?" Alex giggled.

"That is exactly what I do." Y/N laughed.

"Are you serious? How is that even possible?" Alex asked.

"I, don't have an explanation to that. It's simply what I can do." Y/N shrugged.

"No way." Alex exclaimed in awe.

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

Location: Dagon's apartment.

"Do you need anything else?" Brenna asked.

"I'm already full, Brenna, so no thanks." Tutor nodded.

"You haven't eaten anything, Tutor. Look, Everything is still uneaten."

"Oh, bren, you know I don't have a big appetite and We had too much at your restaurant already. Now all of this?" Tutor said.

"Fair enough." Brenna said as she began to take the dishes off the table.

"Let me help you." Tutor said. They both entered the kitchen and brenna started cleaning the dishes while tutor helped her.

"I missed you, Tutor and Y/N did too." Brenna said.

"I missed both of you too."

"Why did you leave?" Brenna asked.

"Sorry?"

"Why did you leave? You disappeared all of a sudden after that night and You weren't there when we were moving. There weren't many people to bid us farewell, but we were at least expecting you." Brenna said.

"I was not around; you now know that I tutor and... " Tutor trailed off.

"And?"

"I'm not sure how to put this."

"What's wrong?" Brenna asked.

"I was broken and depressed. I knew his reasons were compelling, but I loved him and still do. I felt empty when he said he wanted to end things." Tutor's eyes welled up as she spoke.

"He loves you too, Tutor. Nobody in both worlds can pacify him like you can. Nobody, not even me. That is the effect you have on him." Brenna said.

"And we still can't be together?" Tutor scoffed.