9. Infatuations?

Location: Russos Home.

"Hey, so, I have decided what independent study course I'd be taking. Justin stated while standing near Alex and Max, who were watching television. They both turned to face him. "Its a course called Haha, I am beating you in wizard competition." Justin teased and began laughing. "That was a good one." Justin stopped laughing and cleared his throat. Alex and Max looked at him blankly. "Just kidding, on serious notes, Its a course called monster hunter."

"Oh great! so you can round up all of your ex-girlfriends." Alex scoffed.

"Ooh!" Max exclaimed before laughing.

"Now get out of here, I am trying to find a way to catch up on my wizard studies." Alex said.

"Why bother? You know, if I were you, I would try to find ways to look good in a hair net."

(P

(P.S: Her Hairstyle in this Episode was stunning.)

"Oooh!" Max got up from his seat and laughed

"I am on fire!" Justin scoffed before leaving Alex and Max alone.

"Alex, I think he just called you a hairy lunch lady." Max said in between his laugh.

"Dude aren't you just a little worried that Justin might beat us in the wizard competition?" Alex sighed.

"Alex, I am worried about a lot of things." Max shook his head. He then got up and said. "This might be as tall as I get." Alex turned away in a huff. "Okay, Tell me, What are we gonna do to beat him?" Max asked.

"I am not telling you." Alex shook her head, stating the obvious. Max rolled his eyes before leaving the place. Alex reopened the book and continued reading until she was interrupted by her father. "Dad! You startled me!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I was just trying to see if you are really studying." Jerry said.

"Not you too, dad." Alex sighed and turned down to read her book.

"Memorising the spells, huh? That's-Woah! Where did you get this from?" Jerry asked, holding the bestiarium which was lying with the books beside Alex.