21. Reign Of Terror

Wizard World

Nega's reign of terror had cast a dark shadow over the once-vibrant wizard world. He had seized control with an iron grip, imprisoning any who dared defy him and ruthlessly eliminating those who challenged his authority. The lives of wizards were in grave danger, and fear ran rampant through the wizarding community.

Wizards lived in constant fear, their magical abilities providing them little defense against Nega's unstoppable might. He had set up a vast and ominous jail, where the unfortunate captives were held, their magic rendered powerless within its dark confines. The jail was overcrowded, filled with wizards of all ages, some trembling in fear, others defiant, but all longing for freedom.

Nega had instilled a reign of terror that forced wizards into hiding. No one dared to venture outside the boundaries of the wizard world, for Nega's reach was far and wide. The once-thriving marketplace had become a ghost town, its magical shops shuttered, and its streets devoid of laughter and camaraderie.

But amidst the darkness, there was an unexpected shift. Some of the monsters, long marginalized and feared by wizards, began to appreciate Nega's rule. He had granted them rights and respect they had never known before. It was a stark contrast to the discrimination they had faced for generations.

While Nega's power continued to grow, he had another agenda, one that remained hidden from all. He had delved deep into Y/N's memories, searching for any secrets that could aid him in his quest to eliminate the wizard kind. He discovered a name, a face, and a profound connection – a girl, a wizard who had once shared romantic feelings with Y/N.

An evil grin spread across Nega's face as he plotted his next move. He scoured the wizard world until he found the elven land where she resided. Elves, a proud and ancient race, defended their kindred wizards when Nega approached, accusing him of evil.

The elven land stood as an ethereal realm, its ancient trees towering over lush greenery. Nega, his eyes glowing with malevolence, had come to this serene place in search of Tutor. He approached a gathering of elves who had protected their fellow wizards.

"Arrest all the wizard elves," Nega commanded, his voice laced with dark authority.

The elves exchanged worried glances, their loyalty to their kind evident. One elder elf stepped forward, his voice unwavering. "We shall not yield to your tyranny, creature!"

Nega's slitted eyes narrowed, and with a flick of his hand, he summoned a malevolent burst of energy. It struck one of the elves, who fell to the ground, lifeless. Shock rippled through the elven gathering, their defiance shaken by the display of ruthless power.

Nega, his voice dripping with deceit, spoke to the remaining elves. "I am doing this for the betterment of all monster kind. Obey me, and no harm shall come to you or your people."

The elf leader, torn between loyalty and the safety of his kin, shouted, "You've sealed your own fate, monster!"

As Nega watched, the elves began to reluctantly gather the wizard elves among them, their defiance waning in the face of Nega's merciless brutality.

The elves, hearts heavy with grief, conceded to Nega's demand to surrender their fellow wizards. They, too, were imprisoned, joining the ranks of the captured. And Tutor, the key to Nega's hidden agenda, was brought before him.

~

In the darkened chambers of Nega's castle, Tutor, trembling but defiant, stood before him. Her emerald eyes bore a mix of fear and determination as Nega's intimidating presence loomed over her.

Nega, his voice dripping with menace, demanded, "Tell me how to reach the wizard kind who live outside this wretched world."

Tutor gritted her teeth, refusing to yield easily. "I'll never help you, monster."