Robert

I walked through the shops with Chandler, who was holding Grace in a baby carrier. He picked some things out for Bindi, and we both got a couple of things for my mum. I also grabbed a few things for Grace, but Chandler had left Bindi in charge of getting Grace gifts from them, as he didn't want her to have any surprises ruined.

"Well, what are you going to get Ashley?" Chandler asked as we were looking through one of the smaller locally owned shops.

"I have no idea. I know I wanted to maybe look in Bunnings, they have those little Practa DIY kits. But I wanted to get her something else besides art stuff, something a little more meaningful," I said.

"What about a nice sweater? Try to find one with something on it that is something you both like, like a movie or television how?" Chandler suggested.

"Chandler that is a great idea. And totally something Bindi would suggest. You two are so alike," I said, chuckling as we walked over to the women's section of the store.

"Well, isn't that like a thing they say? When you're married, you start to kind of become the person you married and pick up their habits and phrases and stuff," Chandler said, making me laugh.

"Oh, is that what they say?" I said.

"Yeah, I think?" He said back, laughing as well.

"Oh, Chandler! It's perfect," I said, showing him what I found. It was a Christmas-themed Star Wars sweater. It wasn't as ridiculous as some of the ugly ones, but it was red and green and had Grogu from The Mandalorian on it. I thought it was perfect.

"Hey, that is perfect! You can't go wrong with Star Wars!" Chandler said, laughing.

We then went into Bunning's, where Chandler disappeared to go look at yard stuff like a typical dad, and I went to go look at the DIY kits to find something for Ashley. I thought I could find something new for her to try, and it would be a good little starter kit for her to possibly get into a new hobby.

I found a neat little candle-making kit and thought she'd enjoy that. Once I found Chandler again, he texted Bindi to let her know we were ready to go, and she said to meet the girls in front of the horseback riding gear shop.

Chandler and I left Bunning's and made our way down the street to where the girls were standing outside of the shop, waiting for us.

"Well, you girls sure went overboard," Chandler joked, seeing their bags.

"It's Christmas! And things are on sale! And we're girls!" Bindi joked, making us all laugh.

We made our way to Chandler and Bindi's car. We all put our backs in the back, and Bindi used some miscellaneous items like towels, that she had to separate all of our bags. It was already almost 5, and I couldn't believe we had spent that long in the shops.

Bindi drove us to Ashley's house first, where she and Cait got out and grabbed their bags out of Bindi's car, before saying bye to all of us, and that they would see us in a little bit down at the zoo. We then drove to where I and mum lived, so I got out and unloaded my bags. Bindi and Chandler then went to their house, where they did the same thing.

"Hey, Robert," mum said as I walked in, "I came back to get some files that I was looking at the other night, but I guess I came back at the perfect time."

"Hey, mum! I guess you did. Let me put this all in my room and I'll come back down, and we can go back to the zoo together.

"Sure thing, I'll be down here," mum said.

I went upstairs and set all of the bags in my closet. I had already pulled out some wrapping paper and tags from the shed that were sitting in there, so I piled everything together.