Author's Note!

Hi Hi, TheWritingCavy here! I just wanted to self-promote a little bit, and get some opinions! 

So first of all, I do have another story, it's an Imagines book where every chapter is different, and I do consider requests for it! In real life, I am an artist and I sell all kinds of stuff (like you name it- soap, jewellery, shirts, stickers, bookmarks, and more!), and if anyone is interested I'd be happy to add my shop info!

Second, I wanted to get some opinions on two new things I have in the works! I've been writing poetry for therapy, and I keep my poems in a draft book on here. Would you read something like that? I've also been planning a normal story, which I hope to start here, and in a perfect world, I would love to publish it and my poetry book. 

Third, how are we feeling about chapter length and pacing? I feel like the chapters are a good length but I also feel like nothing is really happening lol I do have tons of things planned for this story, but I also feel like the little details are very important, like showing things from Robert's perspective and his thoughts/feelings.

I'm just trying to gauge interest and see if there are any of you who enjoy my writing enough to read some more of it!