2| Study session

When he entered his study , he saw anamika sitting there with a scared expression.
He came and sat opposite to anamika on the study table. She looked up and saw him.
Karan-' toh fir abhi school mai konsa chapter chal rha hai anu? '

Anamika-' kis subject mai bhai? '

Karan face palmed and said 'maine tujhse konse subject ki book mangwayi anu? '

Anamika-' Science ki bhaiya'

Karan- 'toh fir agar mujhe koi orr subject padhana hota toh science ki book kyu mangwata anu? '

Anamika giggled and said ' ohh haan bhai sorry'

Karan shook his head at his sister 's clumsiness and said ' ab btayegi konsa chapter?

Anamika - ' chapter 3 bhai ' she said in a low voice

Karan - ' ohh toh atoms and molecules chal rha hai. Kaha tak ho gya? '

Anamika-' almost khatam ho gya bhai'

Karan-' chal thik hai shuru kerte hai yehi'

Karan started explaining the chapter but our anamika was in her Dreamland. She was not listening to him at all.
Now half of the chapter was done and karan said ' anamika maine almost aadha chapter samjha diya hai ab mai kuch questions puchunga thik hai?'

Anamika got scared listening to this because she knows that her brother is very strict when it comes to studies and wants full attention while he is teaching.

But she nodded her head and karan started asking questions. He asked first question and our anu didn't know the answer. Karan got a little angry because it was the first topic he explained but he didn't say anything.

He again asked a question but she didn't knew that either. Like this he asked 5-6 question but she didn't knew any of them.

Karan got very angry and shouted'what were you doing when I was explain this chapter? '

Anamika got scared and said ' bhaiya yeh chapter tough hai mujhe confusion ho rhi hai ' he said very cutely because she knows that her brother can never ignore these puppy eyes.

And only happened his heart melted and he again started explaining this to her but after saying ' agar iss baar samjh na aaye toh pehle hi doubt clear kerwa liyo agar question puchne ke time answers nhi aate hue to bohot maar padegi '

But our anamika royally ignored her words and started thinking about everything else except study.

Now after finishing the chapter karan asked if there is any doubt she lied and said no.

Now it was time for the climax. Karan started asking questions and anamika didn't know any of them. He got very angry and took the wooden ruler which was kept in the drawer of the study table. And asked anamika very calmy ' what were you doing when I was explaining the chapter? '

Anamika got scared after seeing the ruler in his hands but didn't say anything. This angered karan and slammed the ruler on the desk and shouted ' I asked what the hell were you doing when I was explaining the chapter'

Anamika - ' sorry.... Bhai...' She stuttered

Karan - ' stand up anu ' he said sternly

Anamika stood up and karan said ' 50 sit ups anu '

Anamika- ' bhai pls sorry dobara aise nhi karungi pls punishment nhi ' she pleaded

Karan - ' anamika sharma i said 50 sit ups right now '

Now there was no escape so she started doing sit ups. Karan stopped her and said 'kaan mai aake pakdu tere '

She shook her head and immediately held her ears and resumes doing sit-ups.

Meanwhile karan started doing some other work because he knew that his sister will take forever to complete her punishment as she is very lazy and not at all interested in fitness related things.

Suddenly the gate of his study opened with a bang and kunj entered running hid behind karan' s seat just after that bhavika entered the room running and panting and started looking for kunj. It was like tom was finding and chasing Jerry.

She saw anamika doing sit ups and asked her if kunj is here . She pointed towards karan 's seat and said ' waha chupe hue hai ' . She high fived her and started going towards karan 's seat all the while ignoring karan who was standing near the balcony gate of his room and watching all this.

Meanwhile anamika stopped doing sit ups. Bhavika saw kunj and was about to catch him but unfortunately he ran away from that spot. Now anamika also joined this game.

While running he collide with someone. And that someone was....... '

Karan shouted - ' everyone stop right now this instant'

Everyone stopped moving and stood wherever they were.

............................................................................

Now all three of them are standing in front of karan with their heads bowed. Karan who was sitting on his chair was glaring at them and nobody dared to start the conversation before Karan because they knew they already in trouble.

Karan cleared his throat and said ' tum teeno bache ho abhi bhi? Joh aise behave kerte ho tum dono ' pointing at kunj and bhavika ' college students ho per behave nursery ke bacho se bhi batar kerte ho , maine kitni baar mna kra hai ki kisi ke room mai bina knock kre nhi jaate per tum dono sunte hi nhi ho orr uper se yaha khelne lag gye tumhe nhi pta ki mai anu ko padha rha tha fir bhi '

Pointing at anamika ' orr Tu maine punishment di wui thi naa tujhe tu kya inn dono ke saath khelne lag gyi. Mujhe lagta hai mera dar bacha hi nhi hai tum teeno ke ander '

'Mujhe lagta hai ab tum teeno ko jab tak ek achi si punishment nhi milegi tum teeno manoge nhi ' he said sternly

All three of them ' bhai sorry pls ab aisa nhi karenge pls punishment nhi '

Karan stopped them by showing his palm. They stopped saying anything.

Karan - ' if you guys want to act like a child you will be dealt like a child...........

Please suggest me what type of punishment should Karan give them?

Which part of the story you liked the most?

Is Karan extra strict?

This is my first story on wattpad pls give me idea and encourage me by voting this story . I am looking forward for your suggestions.

Thank you