37| Slapped

Sanjay - "To the study right now " His voice boomed in the entire room and Anamika flinched by the sudden shout.

She was already shivering in fever and as soon as her father closed the door with a bang tears filled her eyes. She was very scared.

Her father absolutely hates these things. She remembered one time when sanjay caught kunj with a cigarette in his bag he was just 16 years old her father punished him so much that he couldn't even walk straight for 2 days.

She got up and started going towards the study. She was thinking about karan. She thought that if he would be informed about all these he would kill her without thinking twice. Just like her father her older brother also hated these things and never even touched these things in his entire life . But still a part of her was missing him.

Anamika entered the room without knocking and found her father sitting there with ruler in his hand.

Her father glared at her and said "Knock karna bhi seekhau ab? " He yelled angrily and anamika immediately ran out and knocked on the door.

Her father gave her the permission to enter the room and she entered with her head down. She got very scared after seeing the ruler in his hands.

He got up and started walking towards anamika who walked back but in a swift motion he grabbed her ear and gave it a harsh twist and pulled her closer.

Anamika hissed in pain and tried to free herself from her father's painful grip.

sanjay said "What were you doing with that thing huh? Vaping really anamika sharma? " He asked angrily with her ear still in his grip and she cried out in pain.

When he didn't get the answer he pulled her ear more and she started apologizing but he was not minding any pleading.

Sanjay - "Who gave you this? " He asked and again gave her ear a harsh twist. She winced in pain and her ear was very red by now.

Anamika - "So.. Sorry " She stuttered.

Sanjay got more angry for not getting the answer of his question.

He dragged her to the corner and pushed her nose to the wall and left her ear which was cherry red now.

Sanjay - "Keep standing like this until you decide to answer my questions " He yelled and she started crying while rubbing her ear.

Anamika - "Friend... Friend ne diya" She sobbed .

Sanjay - " Name? " He asked while picking up the ruler from the table.

Anamika didn't answer the question and her father gave a hard hit on her back.

Sanjay - "Answer me" He yelled while giving another hit on her legs and she cried in pain.

Anamika - "ya.. Yash " She answered and her father lost her cool.

She has expected this reaction because he is the boy his father and brother both warned her about. According to them he is a bad influence and is involved in bad things.

He turned her around so now she was facing her and immediately a slap landed on her right cheek.

She was not expecting her father to ever slap her . He has never done this before and she was in shock. Her eyes filled with tears by both the pain and shock.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes and he looked at her angrily.

Sanjay - "Kitni baar mana kara tha uske paas jaane se? " He asked angrily and anamika just looked down.

Sanjay was losing his patience and he was about to slap anamika again but kunj came and grabbed his hand to stop him.

Kunj- "Kya kar rahe ho papa? Itna kyu maar rahe ho ? Uski halat dekho " He said as he pulled anamika behind him.

She hid herself in his brother's embrace snd started crying.

Sanjay - "Chod use mai thik karta hu ise aaj " He said as he moved towards anamika who hugged her brother more tightly as she was very scared.

Kunj - " Bas karo papa aap shaant ho mai dekhta hu aap calm ho jao . " He said and gave him a glass of water.

He drank water and sighed.

Kunj was still holding anamika in his arms. And rubbing her back slowly to calm her down.

Kunj - " Batao mujhe kya kara isne " He said and sanjay told him everything.

Kunj - "Acha aap shaant ho mai dekh leta hu ise " He said and anamika looked at him scared .

Kunj secretly winked at her and she sighed in relief. She again hugged him tightly feeling safe in his arms.

Sanjay - " Dekhle ise mai gusse mai galat kar dunga kuch " He said as he said on the chair.

Kunj - " G papa aap relax karo " He said as he dragged anamika out of room.

He closed the door and picked her up and took her to his room in his arms.

Sorry for short chapter.
Target - 100 votes 200 comments

Thank you❤