40| Karan

"Yeh kya tamasha lagaya hua hai idhar " A voice boomed and shook the entire kitchen.

They both froze on their spots and looked at the owner of the voice with wide eyes and mouth hung.

Karan was standing there in his formal attire. Trousers shirt and a black coat. And most importantly a death glare on his face .

They both Gulped after seeing him and then looked at each other with a scared expression and then turned their faces towards karan.

"Maine pucha kya ho raha hai yahan? " He yelled and they both flinched.

He dangerously moved closer and closely looked at the condition of the kitchen.

He started walking towards them and they both started walking back.

It was like a lion walking towards its prey ready to attack them.

"Vahi ruk jao mujhe agar bhagaya mai voh haal karunga joh socha bhi nahi hoga tumne " He warned and they both froze at his tone.

He walked closer to them and in a swift motion grabbed their ears and threw them out of the mess or you can say the kitchen.

They both stumbled but regained their balance as they saw karan coming out of the kitchen angrily.

He walked dangers close to kunj 's face and he covered his face thinking he is about to be slapped hard by karan. But the slapped didn't come and he looked up.

"Anamika kahan hai? " Karan asked. This was his first question after scaring the shit out of them.

Kunj looked at him with confusion. Karan was already running thin in patience and slapped the back of his head not so hard.

" Sunayi nahi diya tujhe? Anamika kahan hai? " Karan asked again

"Upar apne room mai soo rahi hai " Kunj replied and without wasting a second karan started walking towards the staircase.

"Clean up all the mess that you both created " Karan ordered while climbing the stairs and both looked at each other.

"Iss ghar mai maids aati hi kyu hai jab saara kaam hum hi karte hain? " Kunj and bhavika just shrugged her shoulders.

"Chalo sab saaf karna hai " Bhavika said while walking towards the kitchen.

"Yeh inhone toh kal aana tha aaj kaise aa gaye? " Kunj asked while following her to the kitchen.

"Jao jaake puchlo unse bata denge khud " Bhavika said while laughing .

Kunj just shook his head and both of them started cleaning the mess they created just a few minutes ago during their war.

Meanwhile karan walked towards Anamika's room whose door was a little open.

He peeked inside quietly and saw his little princess peacefully sleeping while cuddling to her favorite teddy which he gifted on her 5th birthday. She takes care of it so well that it is still in good condition even after 9 years.

He sighed in relief after he saw her sleeping peacefully.

He entered the room and walked closer to her bed and sat just next to her head leaning on the bed post.

He started massaging her head and playing with her hair slowly so that she don't wake up from her deep slumber.

The moment he kept his hand on her head she turned around and wrapped her arms around his head and cuddled to his side.

Karan smiled at her little act. She is like this from her childhood.

Suddenly his smile vanished and he frowned looking at the red mark on her cheek with fingerprints.

He sighed and very gently caressed the red mark on her cheek.

Anamika stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes a little and saw karan sitting next to her.

Her eyes fully opened and she jumped in surprise.

"Bhai aap " Anamika yelled in happiness and jumped on karan. She wrapped her arms around him and leaned her head on his shoulders.

"Bhai aap aaj hi aa gaye " She squealed in joy and karan smiled at her happiness.

"Meri bachii ne aise rote hue phone kara bhai kaise na aate apni princess ke paas haina " Karan said while kissing her forehead and a big smile appear on her lips as she again snuggled to his chest.

"Thank you bhaii" Anamika said

"Shh thank you nahi bolte bhai ko " Karan stopped her and started rubbing her back in order to make her feel comfortable.

" Bhaii dekho " Anamika said with a pout on her lips while pointing towards the mark on her face.

"Abhi thik karte hain bhai " Karan said as he leaned forward and kissed her cheeks and she giggled.

"Ab hua thik? " He asked and she nodded

"Yess " She replied and leaned to his chest.

"Bhai mere gifts joh maine mangwaye the kahan hai? " Anamika asked

"Oh shit anu mai toh voh sab laana bhul hi gaya " Karan said while dramatically slapping his palm on his forehead .

Anamika looked up from while tears in her eyes ready to escape.

"Bhul gaye laana? " She asked on the verge of crying as her lip quivered.

"Arey arey meri maa mazak kar raha hu roo nahi shh " He said as he gently cleaned her face and pulled her cheeks.

" Very bad joke " She complained with a pout and karan just laughed.

" Kahan hai mere gifts? " She asked hopefully.

" Niche lounge mai hain jao jaake dekho go " Karan said and within a second she ran downstairs to see her gifts.

"Wow bhaiyaa!!! " Anamika exclaims after seeing all the presents kept on the couch.

Her brother really brought all the 50 items she wrote on the list. Starting from makeup to games. All the things were there on the couch.

"Bhaiyaa idhar aao " She ordered him to come closer while she balanced herself on the couch.

As soon as karan came closer she jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

He knew she was going to jump on him and was ready to hold her.

She kissed him all over his face and a big happy smile appeared on his face.

"Thank you bhaiya thank you so much " She said as she hugged him more.

"Welcome mera bachaa" Karan said as he slowly put her down on the couch and she opened her gifts one by one with a spark in her eyes and a smile on her lips.

While she was busy opening the gifts bhavika and kunj entered the living room and saw her sitting in a mess of papers and wrappers all around her.

"Itne saare gifts bhai pura jaipur hi khareed laye kya? " Kunj asked karan while pointing towards the pile of gifts on the table.

"Tum sabke liye bhi laaya hu tumhare room mai bhejwa diye " Karan informed and both of them nodded .

"Orr tum dono " Suddenly his tone changed into stern and they both gulped.

"Kya bacho ki tarah kitchen mai khel rahe the khaane se huh? Taameez nahi dono ko kya haal bana diya kitchen ka Orr khaane ko aise barbaad karte hain sharam nahi aati dono ko " Karan badly scolded both of them and they both hung their heads in shame .

"Sorry bhai " They both apologized together and karan sighed.

"Aaindah na ho " He said and they both nodded.

"Jao dono jaake apne gifts dekhlo " He said and they both left for their rooms.

Keep showing your love and support.

Target- 100 comments 100 votes.

Thank you❤