14| Confession

So i have changed some of my characters name. So pls to check out the new names go and read chapter 8 .

Now it was anushka's turn and she was scared as hell but most of all she was feeling guilty because she knows that Jaya went extra hard on vaibhav because he said it was his idea to bunk.

Anamika- 'bua i want to confess something before my punishment' she said while looking down.

Jaya - 'if it is important then you can confess '

Anamika - 'actually... Bua... Voh bunk kerne ka idea mera tha vaibhav ka nhi ' she said with guilt in her voice.

Jaya took a deep breath and said 'anamika joh bhi tum dono ne kiya voh galat tha, per apni baat chupana voh usse bhi jyaada galat  tha isliye i am going to talk about this to karan and then he is going to punish you'

Anamika- 'bua pls I am really sorry, aap aise mat bolo, mai bas dar gyi thi uss time' she said on the verge of crying.

Jaya came and hugged her and said 'Aree beta mera voh matlab nhi tha, mai toh bas itna keh rhi hun ki karan should be aware of this and then he will punish you accordingly. Galati sabse hoti hai isme itna udaas hone ki jarurat nhi hai. Vaibhav ne apni iss harkat ki vajah se vese bhi mujhse itni hi maar khaani thi kuch kam jyaada nhi hota tere pehle batane yaa na btane se' she said while consoling anu.

Jaya saw vansh kneeling in the corner and said 'aaja ab Tu bhi khada ho jaa bas ho gyi teri punishment'

Vansh stood up and came to hug Jaya and Jaya also hugged him back.
Then he came to anushka and whispered 'pagal hi rhiyo tu, kya jarurat thi tujhe bua ko btane ki. Jabardasti extra maar khayegi Tu ab bhaiya se '

Anamika made a pout and said 'bua dekho ab mujhe suna rha hai ki maine aapko kyu btaya ' she said in a cute tone.

Jaya came to them and not so lightly spanked his bottom two times. As it was already sore he yelped in pain and whined ' aaaah bua mere vese hi itni dard ho rhi hai'

She laughed and hugged both of them and said 'chalo ab bohot der ho gyi kuch khaa lo '

They all left to have some food in the dining area.

Time skip -

Now Jaya called karana and told him everything that anushka confessed. Karan was so angry at his sister for lying and supporting a lie. But he somehow controlled his anger and apologized to Jaya and said 'I will make sure that she will not repeat this again' and cut the call.

In evening when he reached home, he greeted everyone but glared at his sister. He said 'anu aaj toh tune kiya voh bilkul sahi nhi tha, we will have a very long discussion about this in our study after dinner' he said sternly and left for his room to freshener up.

When they all were sitting on the dining table for dinner. Vansh was getting very uncomfortable to sit on the hard wooded chair. So karan asked him to sit with a pillow on the chair. It was not much help but it was not bearing. During dinner anushka lost her appetite while thinking what is going to happen. She was just playing with her food and karan noticed it and said 'anamika eat your food properly and fast '

It was enough motivation for her to start eating her food.

Soon they all finished their food and went to their rooms but not before giving anu an assuring smile.

Now anamika and karan were in his study and anamika was standing in front of him with her head bowed.

Karan - 'yehi sikhaya hai maine tujhe , ki apni galti chupane ke liye apne dosto ko faswa do huh? 'He asked angrily.

Anamika didn't answer his question. So he angry and banged his hands on the table and stood up.

Karan- 'tujhe pta hai na ki mujhe jhoot bolne waale orr jhooth ka support kerne waale bilkul nhi pasand, fir bhi tune jhooth ka support just because apne aap ko bachaane ke liye. Shame on you anushka sharma' he said angrily.

Anamika finally looked up with tears in her eyes and said ' nhi bhai pls aise mat bolo. I promise mai agli baar kabhi aisa nhi karungi. Kabhi jhooth naaa toh bolungi orr na hi jhooth ka support karungi. ' she said while holding her ears.

Karan 's heart melted after seeing her sister like this and said 'anu I have to make sure ki tu dobara aisa naa kre, so are you ready for your punishment? ' he asked

Hello guys pls support my story and encourage it. Give me ideas in the comment section .

What is your favorite moment?

What punishment should karan give anushka?

Thank you