6| Punishment

Karan - 'ab samaj aaya hume kaise pta chla tumhare iss plan ke baare mai'

Aditya- 'now enough talking, it's time for punishment'. He said sternly

After hearing the word punishment both the boys got scared and started pleading
'Bhai pls sorry abse aisa nhi karenge pls punishment nhi '

Karan - ' that we will make sure now for your punishment'

He went outside and brought a thin cane with him. Both of them got very scared. Karan- ' kunj come here and roll up your jeans ' he said calmly

Kunj did so because he didn't want to make his brother more angry. Now his calves were bare.

Then Karan said - ' apne joote utar aur iss desk per khada ho jaa'

Kunj stood on the desk and now Karan started hitting his brother's calves with the cane.

After 25 hits he asked kunj to come down. And did the same with Rahul after 25 hits he stopped.

Now both of them were hissing due to the sting of cane.

Aditya- 'abhi tum dono ki punishment khatam nhi hui hai ab tum dono ek dusre ke kaan pakdo criss cross and do 50 sit ups.  Agar kisi ne bhi ek dusre ka kaan choda toh dobara se start kerna hoga '

Hearing this both of them whined -' bhaiyu hum bache thodi hai, yeh kya bacho waali punishment hai '

Karan - mai batao abhi kya bacho wali hai orr kya bado waali. Shuru ho jaao dono ' he said sternly

Hearing his stern tone both of them held each other's ears and started doing sit-ups like two little naughty kids getting punished.

While doing -
Kunj and Rahul stopped after doing 26

Aditya hit them both with the cane on their calves to motivate them. And they resumed doing sit-ups.

Doing 50 sit-ups is not a big deal for them normally but just after having 25 good strokes on their calves it was very difficult.

After completing their punishment. They stopped and stood in front of them holding their ears

Kunj and Rahul - 'sorry bhaiya ab se aisa nhi karenge maaf kerdo pls'

Karan and Aditya's heart melted and they hugged both of them and accepted their apology.

Karan - but agar agli baar kra toh yeh punishment toh kuch bhi nhi hogi uske saamne

They both gulped and said yes.

............................................................................

Now it was time for Aditya and Rahul to go. They bid their good bye and left.

Now the our trio was sitting together and talking.

Anamika - ' bhai jyaada lag gyi. Dard ho rha hai ' she asked teasingly

Bhavika - ' haan bhai kya jyaada zor se maara bhai ne? Bohot pitayi hui aapki?
She asked while laughing

Kunj - 'haslo beta haslo tumhara bhi time aayega tab mai hasunga '

Anamika- ' humara jab time aayega tab dekhenge but abhi toh aapka time aaya hua hai aap apna dekho' she said laughing and high fived with bhavika who was also laughing

Kunj stood and threw a pillow at both of them. They both also stood and threw a pillow at him. Now a pillow fight was started between them.
They were unaware of someone who was standing at the doorframe and watching them.

Suddenly a pillow came flying and slammed at his face. By this sudden attack he yelped in pain and the trip saw him.

They were trying very hard to stop their laugh after seeing their eldest and scariest brother sitting on the floor with cotton all over him.

He stood up and glared at them and said ' yeh joh sab felaya hai usse saaf bhi kro verna mai btata hu tumhe abhi '

And the trio immediately started picking up everything.
After cleaning the mess they came and sat on the bed too tired.

Karan - ' acha suno raat bohot ho gyi hai ab soo jao subha school bhi jaana hai good night'

Saying this he was about to but kunj back hugged him and said
'Sorry bhai aap raat ko meri wajah se der gye hoge na aap no itna pareshan hona padha '

Karan - 'abe pagal hai kya tu bacha hai abhi yeh sab mat socha ker '

Kunj - ' dekho dekho kabhi punishment dete hai orr kehte hai ki hum bade ho gye hai bacho ki tarah behave nhi kerna chahiye orr ab khudh keh rhe hai ki hum bache hai '

Karan just laughed and said 'tu nhi samjhega ' saying that he left from there...

Hey guys so how was this chapter. Pls give me your suggestions in comment section and encourage my story.

What is your favorite moment?

Was the punishment appropriate or Karan should have given some other punishment.? Pls suggest

Thank you