15| Teasing

Now it was time for anamika's punishment. She was shit scared because she knows that now his brother is more angry and is going to punish her hard.

Karan - 'anu pehle maine socha tha ki cane use naa kru but ab agar mai cane use nhi karunga toh voh unfair ho jaayega vaibhav ke liye isliye here's your punishment, you are going to 15 strocks of the cane oon each of your palm and then you kneel outside my study for as long as I say. Is that clear?

Anamika- 'yes sir, clear' she said

Karan - 'anu right palm in front ' he said sternly.

Anu forwarded her shaking hand for the first strike and when karan gave her the first strock she hissed in pain. He again gave her a strock and she closed her fist due to the pain.
Karan - 'anamika open your palm and take your punishment properly. ' he said strictly.

Like this he gave her 15 strocks on each of her palm. By the end she had tears in her eyes and said 'sorry bhaiya agli baar se mai aisa nhi karungi'
Karan wanted to hug her but he knew better than to comfort before the end of the punishment.

Karan - 'go and kneel outside my study and hold your ears. You can only get up when I ask you to ' he said in his strict tone.

Anamkia said 'yes sir ' and went out to kneel.
She kneeled outside his study and held her ears like a kid.
Kunj was passing by karan 's study and saw her kneeling outside like a naughty little kid.

He came in front of her and said 'oww princess ko fir se punishment mil gyi, bilkul teri age ke hisaab se punishment mili hai tujhe bacho waali ' he said while laughing .

Anamika was ignoring him and didn't say anything as she knew that if karan got to know about this, he will scold her.

Kunj - 'ab toh princess ki bolti bhi band ho gyi , kyu ab nhi nikal rha muh se kuch? Ab nhi lene mujhse pange huh? He said while teasing her.

Karan was coming out of his study that time and heard everything kunj said. He got very angry because he strictly told everyone that no one will tease each other about their punishment. And kunj always violents this rule.

So karan thought it was time to punish him for this.

Karan cleared his throat to get their attention. As soon as they both were looking at him. He said 'kunj kitni baar tujhe samajhana padega ki ek dusre ki punishment ke baare mai majak nhi udaana, samajh nhi aata tujhe ek baari mai? ' he asked angrily.

Kunj - 'wohh... Bhai... Mai.... ' he stuttered

Karan (sternly) - 'kuch voh voh nhi, ab bohot baar samajha liya tujhe ab punishment ke bina Tu nhi samjhega. Chal aana ke sath kaam pakad ker khada hoja jaise voh khadi hai'

Kunj - ' bhaiya mai bacha.... ' he was about to whine but stopped after seeing his brother 's glare.

He made a face and kneeled besides anushka. Karan left from their.

Anamika- 'ab nhi aa rhi hassi aapko, has lo, ab kyu ruk gye' she said teasingly

Kunj - 'chup hoja bohot maar khayegi '

Anamika - 'maar toh padh gyi aaj ' she said in a sad tone

Kunj - 'rehne de vaibhav bta rha tha ki Jaya bua ne tujhe kuch nhi kaha orr teri punishment karan bhaiya per chord di thi. Orr bhaiya ne tujhe yeh bacho waali punishment di hai ' he said like a kid

Anamikaa - 'ohh bhai galat samjh rhe ho, yeh second half hai meri punishment ka. First half mai dono hatho mai 15 -15 baar maara bhai ne cane se, itni dard ho rhi hai mere haatho mal bhai ' she whined like a little girl to his to brother.

Kunj was shocked. He was not at all aware about this and regret teasing her.

Kunj - 'dikha haath apne ' she showed him her hands and he said 'toh fir kyu kerti hai yeh sab, tameej se zindagi nhi zi jaati tujhse, dekh padh gyi naa maar ab ' he scolded him

Anamikaa - 'kya bhaiya ab aap mat daato, pehle hi bohot daant padi hai aaj ' she whined.

Kunj - 'chal ab jaldi se kaan pakkadle warna tere hilter aake firse daantenge hum dono ko ' he said while holding his ear.

Karan was watching all this and listening to their conversation and smiled.
He thought that if his youngest sister got to know that he is again eavesdropping then she will scold him like his mother. And laughed mentally about this thought.

Hey guys pls support my story and encourage it. Give me your suggestions in the comment section.

What was your favorite moment?

How was the punishment?

Thank you