11| Eavesdropping

Now they both were standing and writing the lines. Their legs and hands were hurting specially because of Jaya mam 's punishment.
Karan got a call and went to the balcony to attend the call.

While writing-

Anamika - 'yaar mujhe lag rha hai bhai ko shaadi ker leni chahiye' she said out of nowhere.

Vansh- 'kya, matlab kuch bhi bol rhi hai. Bhai abhi kyu karenge shaadi? '

Anamika- 'kyu bhyii shaadi ki umar ho gyi hai bhai ki '

Vansh - 'per fir bhi ekdum se tere dimaag mai yeh baat kaise aayi'

Anamika- ' maine bohot log dekhe hai jo shaadi se pehle strict hote hai orr shaadi ke baad seedhe ho jaate hai ' she said giggling.

Vansh - 'orr kon hai yeh log' he said while face palming

Anamika -'papa ko hi dekh le, dadu batate the na ki papa shaadi se pehle bohot strict the per ab dekh bhaiya ke gusse se bachate hai hume' she said

Karan who was standing behind them and listening to them said 'agar meri shaadi ki tyaari ho gyi ho toh ab punishment puri kri jaaye, he guys don't mind' he said sarcastically and startled them.

He came and stood in front of them and vansh looked down but our anamika had some other plans she said ' bhaiyu eavesdropping is wrong. You should not listen to someone's conversation secretly' she scolded him like she was his mother or something.
As I told you she is his younger version. Like brother like sister.

Karan raised his eyebrow and said 'beta mai bada hu yah Tu ' he asked in a fake stern tone just to see if she gets scared.

But anamika didn't back off she said ' bhaiya aapne hi toh samjhaya hai, bada ho yaa bacha galti kare toh daant padhni chahiye' she said

Karan- 'acha meri maa Tu sahi mai galat , abse nhi karunga eavesdropping. Bas ab
Punishment resume ker ' he said casually.

Vansh was not at all shocked because he knew that the person who scares the living shit out of everyone never says no to anything his youngest sister says.

After sometimes they both completed their punishment and handed over the sheets to karan.

Karan again in his strict brother mode 'iss baar choti punishment se chod rha hu per agli baar yehi galti kri toh bohot maar khaoge '

They both nodded

Karan - 'verbal answer' he said sternly

Both - 'yes sir '

Karan -' chalo ab so jaao subha school bhi jaana hai good night '

They both said good night and went to their rooms. As vansh usually stays at their house he has a separate room in their house. His mother usually stays with his maternal grand mother . But he prefers to stay here .

Soon they entered anamika 's and bhavika 's room. They both like to sleep together. Bhavika was sitting and doing her assignment.

She saw them and said 'aagye dono bhai se maar khake? ' she asked while laughing.

Actually she is that type of child that every parents want. She is good in studies , well mannered, very rarely gets in trouble. So she very rarely gets punished by karan. That's why she teases them more .

Anamika- 'nhi maar nhi padi per bhai ne lines likhwayi 300 times' she whine to her elder sister.

Vansh - 'yaar mai bohot thak gya mai toh jaa rha hu sone, aap dono baate kro. Good night didi, good night anu'

Both of them - 'good night'

Now anamika and bhavika were alone. So finally they can some sisters time together.

They talked about their day and all the stuff that they cannot talk in front of kunj. Because kunj is very protective about them and if by mistake they said anything about some boys or anyone. That boy would be dead by tomorrow.
And being the only elder sister bhavika treated anamika like a kid. And anamika respected her like a mother.

After an hour they both slept .

Hey guys pls support my story and encourage it. If you want to give any idea pls suggest in the comment box.

What was the best moment?

How is the bond between anamika and bhavika?

Thank you