44| Boyfriend

"Chale?" She asked while standing near the bike .

The boy who was sitting on the bike removed his helmet and shook his hair to remove all the sweat.

He was a young boy looking a little older than anamika . He had chocolate brown curly hair with hazel eyes.

Yuvraj Malhotra (20 years old)

"Ready ho? " He asked in a husky voice

"Absolutely yes!! " Bhavika claimed.

"Orr bhaiyo ne dekh liya toh? " He asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Nahi dekhenge chill baby!! " Bhavika said acting all brain while deep down she was also scared of her brothers. Karan and kunj would kill her if they ever find out about her boyfriend.

"Chalo fir aajao!! " He said and bhavika got on the bike and he started the bike.

They reached the nearby mall and she got down from the bike.

"Yeh mask pehenlo varna koi pehechan jayega bhavika!! " He said while handing over a face mask to her.

"Nahi koi nahi dekhega, mai mask nahi pehenungi mera makeup bhi bigad jayega yuv!! " She said

"Acha chalo!!" He said and they moved inside and went to the theater area.

Meanwhile it was time for Dispersal in anamika's school and karan went to pick her up from school.

She came out of her school gate and karan saw her.

He waved at her and she immediately ran to him and he smiled.

"Wow bhai!! Aaj lene bhi aa gaye!! " She said as they both entered the car.

"Aise hi maine socha apni bachii ko lene aata hu aaj!! " He said while starting the car.

"Aaj kal meetings nahi hongi isliye aaye ho na? " She asked

"Nahi aisa nahi hai, meeting nahi hai voh sahi kaha but mera dil bhi tha tumhe lene aane ka isliye aaya hu!! " He informed.

"Meeting nahi hai toh bhaiya please mall le chalo na!! Bohot din ho gaye shopping bhi nahi kari Orr aap ghumane bhi leke nahi gaye!! " She requested while showing him her puppy eyes.

Karan was about to deny but he couldn't just resist these eyes and he gave in.

"Acha chalte hain but pehle uniform toh change karlo!! " He said

"Nahi mai aise hi chal lungi koi nahi!!" She said and karan shook his head.

"Abhi ghar leke gaye fir nahi chalenge mall. Isse acha hai mai uniform mai hi ghum lungi!! " She thought and smirked.

"Acha but pehle kunj Orr bhavika se puchne do agar unki classes nahi hai toh unko bhi leke chalte hain saath!!" He said and she nodded.

He took out his phone from the pocket and gave it to anamika as he was driving.