13| Jaya

They both sat in the car and soon karan also entered and saw both of them sitting in the back seat of the car.
Karan 'agar aaj mai inn dono ke saath strict nhin raha toh agli baar yeh dono firse aisa karenge' he sighed and started the car.

When they reached home. Karan stopped the car and both of them ran inside the house and stood in the living room waiting for karan to enter. Soon they saw karan entering with jaya.
They didn't know that jaya was also coming behind them in her car.

Just one look from her brother anamika got to know that today she will get something good from her brother.

Jaya - 'kitni baar kaha tha maine orr karan ne ki aaj dono ki koi complaint nhi aani chahiye per fir bhi tum dono sunte hi kaha ho, aaj dekhna kya haal kerti hu mai tum dono ka. ' she said angrily.

Karan - 'aaj subha hi maine tum dono ko warning di thi per fir bhi tum dono ne bunk kiya. Kiska idea tha bunk ka? ' he asked sternly.

They both were scared specially anamika because it was her idea. But before she could say anything vansh said 'mera.... Idea tha.. Yeh bhaiya... Sorry'
Without wasting a second Jaya slapped vvansh  hard on his left cheek.

His cheek was all red and burning. He immediately rubbed his cheek to remove the sting. But Jaya held his ear and started twisting it hard.
He yelped in pain and started pleading
'Aaaah sorry bua pls kaam chod do pls bohot dard ho rha hai ' but Jaya twisted it more and said
'Yeh pehele sochna chahiye tha aise harkat kerne se'

Vansh - 'aaah massi pls kaan chod do, I am sorry dobara nhi karunga aise' he said while holding her hand to stop her.

She left his ear with jerk and he immediately rubbed his now cherry red ear. He had tears in his eyes because Jaya is not at all weak and is very strong.

Karan - 'bua aisa kro iss baar aap hi inn dono se deal kerlo mai office jaa rha hu, agar aapko help chahiye ho toh bula lena ' saying this he left from there.

Now it was only vansh, anu and Jaya.
Now they both were shit scared because Jaya is more strict than karan and is not easily melted by seeing tears.

They both looked at each other and said 'bua sorry pls agli baar se aisa nhi karenge pls iss baar maaf kerdo'

But she was not the one to leave them by just apology.

Jaya (strictly) - 'karan ki study mai pohocho dono abhi '

After hearing this they both left to the study and stood in the corner without even getting asked to do so. They don't want to make Jaya more angry.

Jaya entered and saw them standing in the corner. She asked both of them turn around. They turned around and saw the cane in her hands. They both were very scared but didn't say anything.
As they already know that pleading is useless in front of Jaya.

Jaya - 'tumhe lagta hai jo tumne kiya voh galat tha?' They both nodded ' toh tumhe uski saja milni chahiye? ' they both again nodded their heads.

Jaya - 'toh tumhari punishment yeh ki sabse pehle anamika will kneel in the corner facing the wall and vansh will be getting spanking from me, first from my hands and then fron this cane. After that both of you will switch positions, is that clear? '

They both were shocked but agreed. Anamika kneeled in the corner and vansh stood near his massi.
Jaya took karan 's armless chair in the middle of the room and sat on it. She then asked vansh to lay on her lap.
Without arguing vansh layed over her lap and as soon as he layed on her lap she started spanking him.

Her hand is not at all light because naturally she is a sports teacher.
For a minute of spanking vansh didn't show any emotions, he was squirming on her lap but after a minute he left out a grunt .

Jaya intensified the intensity of spanks and vansh started pleading 'aaah bua pls dheere bohot dard ho rha hai plz '
But she ignored him and continued to spank him for another five minutes. By that time he was fully crying.

Then she asked him ' vansh stand up , bend over and touch your toes for the cane'.
This is the worst position because your butt hurts due to the stretching as well as spanking.

Vansh - 'massi pls yeh position nhi pls pehele hi bohot dard ho rha hai'

Jaya - 'yeh bunk marne se pehele sochna chahiye tha, ab jaldi se assume your position if you don't want me to bare you and then punish you ' she said Emotionlessly

Vansh had no other option left so bent down to touch his toes.
Jaya then picked up the cane and tapped it on his butt to indicate that she is starting. And then he got the first strock of the cane.
It was so painful that he nearly broke his position but one warning from Jaya of baring him and then spanking him was enough for him to maintain the position.

Then she again swish the cane in air and brought it to his butt and he hissed in pain.

Like this she gave him 20 strokes in total. By the end his butt was paining so much and he was crying a lot. But Jaya Emotionlessly asked him ' vansh get up ' he stood up but as soon as he stood up he hissed in pain due to the pain.

Jaya ignored it but deep down she was very sad for punishing his dear nephew but she knows it is for his own good.

'Vansh jaa vaha jaake anamika ki tarah khada ho jaa orr anamika yaha aa '

Hey guys pls support my story and encourage it. Give me ideas in the comment section.

What is your favorite moment ?

How was the punishment, this is the first time i am using this idea for punishment. So pls tell me how was it?

Thank you