9| Ground

Vansh - ' tum log bta nhi sakte the ki bua piche hi kadhi hai, marwa diya na ab. Ab meri akele ki nhi tum sab ki bhi class lagegi. '

Anamika - ' ab kya hi kar sakte hai vese bhi Jaya mam ne hume bahar khada dekh hi liya tha toh unhe vese hi hum pe gussa aa gya tha, or teri baato se unke gusse ki aag per ghee dal gya '

Bhavya - 'per ab kya kre Jaya mam toh bohot gusse mai hai orr uss chudail ne unke kaan orr bhar diye honge. '

Pragti - 'mam toh humari band bja dengi' she said in a scared tone.

Every one together- 'AB JO HOGA DEKHA JAAYEGA'

Students from inside the class- 'shhhhhhh'

They laughed together.

Time skip -

Now it was PT period and their class was in ground playing. But these six were standing in front of Jaya mam with their heads bowed and scared.

Jaya - 'yeh sab kerne aate ho tum log school mai huh' she asked angrily

Nobody said anything which angered Jaya and she said ' thik hai toh tum log maante ho ki tumhari galti hai? ' she asked in a deadly tone

All of them nodded their head and said ' sorry mam abse aise nhi karenge pls iss baar jaane do '

But Jaya was known for her strict behavior. And said ' koi sorry nhi ab galti kri hai toh uski sajah bhi milegi. Chlo sab ke sab iss ground ke 15 chakkar kato. Agar koi ruka toh fir se start karenge sab'

All of them especially anamika were shocked.

Everyone- ' mam 15 thode jyaada hai '

Jaya - 'chlo thik hai fir 20 chakkar. Ab shuru ho jao'

They understood that she will increase their punishment so they started running across the ground.

All their classmates were looking at them and whispering among each other.

While running -

Anamika- 'yeh sab teri wajah se hua hai, naa tu bakwas kerta naa mam baate sunti, naa unhe gussa aata '. She said while panting.

She was the only one who was having the most difficulty because she was not at all interested in fitness and stuff.

Vansh - 'acha beta abhi upar toh bada keh rhi thi ki koi baat nhi joh hoga dekha jaayega, ab palat gyi batamij. '

They somehow completed their punishment and stood in front of Jaya panting and coughing.

Jaya- 'yeh hai tum logo ki fitness, mai baat karungi karan se ki tumhari fitness se related kuch kre. Per abhi ke liye recess mai tum jaaoge orr subhi mam ko sorry bologe. Orr agli baar aisa kara toh dekhna kya haal kerti hu tum sabka. Ab niklo yaha se. ' she said in a scary tone

Everyone left except anamika and vansh.
They both were scared that Jaya will tell karan about all this and he will again punish them.

'Bua.. I mean mam aap karan bhaiya ko toh kuch nhi batao ge na? '

Jaya - 'orr tum dono ko aisa kyu lagta hai'

'Aapne de toh di punishment ab agar aap bhai ko batao ge toh voh fir se punishment de denge mam' they said cutely

Jaya - 'sirf iss baar chod rhi hu fir se nhi hona chahiye okay'

'Okay mam' they both said together.

She left and they both sighed in relief. Atleast they will only get one punishment. Karan would have beaten the living shit out of them. For disrespecting a teacher and disturbing the class.

After PT period it was recess. Jaya was with them to make sure they properly apologized to subhi.

Now only subhi, our gang and jaya were present in the staff room because most of the teachers did their lunch inn their classrooms.

They all were secretly passing daggers to her making sure it is not seen by jaya.

Jaya(strictly) - 'what are you all waiting for? Apologize now. '

All of them casually- 'sorry mam'

This angered Jaya and she shouted - 'aise maafi maangte hai kisi se, mai sikhau kaise maangte hai maafi. Yaa karan ko bol du tumhe sikhane ke liye? '

Hearing this they all held their ears and apologized properly.

'Sorry mam hum aage se aisa nhi karenge pls maaf kerdo hume iss baar'
They didn't want to apologize but to save their skins they did so.

Subhi - 'koi baat nhi bacho agli baar aise mat kerna, galti sab se ho jaati hai. Ho to tum log bache hi' she said sweetly.

She was a very clever woman. She always acted so sweetly in front of every teacher. That they supported her without even taking the student's opinion. She was very good at manipulating people.

Anamika and vansh made a disgusted face at her acting . It was noticed by Jaya nad she held both of their ears and twisted it hard .

Jaya - 'bohot muh ban rhe hai dono ke, mai sudharu abhi tumhare chehre huh' she asked strictly while twisting their ears .

They both were embarrassed and in pain. So they said ' aah sorry mam ab nhi banayenge chehre sorry pls kaan chod do '

Jaya left their ears and said 'agli baar aisa chehra banaya kisi teacher ke samne , toh ussi teacher ke saamne sit-ups kerwaungi orr voh bhi kaan pakad ke ' she said sternly

They both were very embarrassed and their cheeks turned red. But they said 'sorry mam ab nhi karenge'

Saying 'okay ' she left from their.
Now all six of them were glaring at her. She said 'beta abhi khel khatam nhi hua hai ' and left after having her lunch.

They were confused but didn't say anything about it.

Rest of the day went peacefully without any troubles. But both vansh and anamika didn't knew that something was going to happen in their house..........

Hello guys. Pls support my story and vote for it. Give me your suggestions in comment box and i will make sure to add all the ideas.

What was your favorite moment?

How was the punishment that Jaya gave them?

What do you think is waiting for them in the house?

Thank you