22| Party

Now they all were planning on how to sneak out of the mansion.
They all made a full proof plan and started waiting for the right time.
They all were sitting in anamika's room and casually talking.

Karan entered her room and said 'Aree puri bacha party yhi per hai. Kuch plan ban rha hai kya?' He said randomly and casually.

Anamika was drinking water and choked. Bhavika started coughing and kunj was sitting there with wide eyes.

Anamika - 'bhaiyaa.. Kis... Cheez... Ka.... Plan..? ' she stuttered.

Bhavika - 'haan bhaiya... Hum toh.... Koi plan.... Nhi... Bna rhe... '

Karan thought that something was wrong but ignored it and said 'maine toh vese hi bola. Aisa lag rha tha ki kisi cheez per bohot intense discussion chal rhi thi.'

Anamika - 'ohhh hume laga ki.... ' she was about to say something wrong and kunj hitted her with his elbow.

Karan raised his eyebrows and said 'kya laga tujhe beta? ' he asked sternly.

Anamika - 'vohh... Vohh... Mujhe laga ki hum mai se kisi ne kuch ker diya hai Orr aap kisi ki class lene aaye ho ' she said while awkwardly laughing.

Karan - 'kyu kuch kra hai tum mai se kisi ne? ' he asked suspiciously.

Bhavika - 'Aree nhi bhai aapko aise hi lag rha hai ki humne kuch kra hai '

Karan -'hmm agar kuch kra hai toh raita felne se pehle hi bta dena '

All three of them laughed and karan said - ab jis cheez ke liya aaya tha uski baat kr lu? Agar aap sab ki ijajat ho toh '

Anamika - 'nhi bhaiya aapko ijajat nhi hai ' she said to tease him

Karan - 'acha beta toh mai vaha aau ijajat lene? ' he said in fake anger while taking steps towards her.

She immediately hid behind kunj and said 'bhai bachao na bhaiya se '

Karan - 'kunj hat saamne se verna tujhe bhi acha sabak sikhata hu '

Kunj - 'Aree hadh hai bhai maine kya kiya? ' he acted because he knows that karan is just kidding.

Kunj moved away from anamika and said 'lo bhaiya aapko aapki bhen maine de di ab aap sabhalo isse'

Karan - 'ab kon bachayega meri anu ko ' he said and started tickling her.

Anamika - 'hahhhh.... Hha... Bhai.... Bas.. Bas.. Sorry... Sorry' she said while laughing heavily.

Karan - 'kyu ab kya ho gya? Pehle toh badi permissions de rhi thi '

Anamika - 'Aree.... Soryy... Sorry.... ' she said laughing .

Karan stopped and she took a deep breath.

Anamika - 'kya bhaiya aap bhi? ' she said shaking her head.

Karan - 'aacha beta, dobara batau? '

Anamika - 'Aree nhi nhi aap toh bura maan gye. Ab baat toh batao jo batane aaye the '

Karan - 'Haan mai yeh kehne aaya tha ki ab naina rukne aayi hui hai uska matlab yeh nhi ki tum log school Orr college miss karoge. Kal Tu school Orr tum dono college jaaoge. Okay ? No excuses' he said sternly.

All three of them whined ' areee bhaiii per '

Karan glared at them and they immediately stopped whining.

Karan - 'make sure to create no troubles' saying this he left.

Now kunj and bhavika were standing in front of ani like angry lions and anamika wad their prey.
Anamika gulped and said 'I.. I can explain.... ' saying this she ran away

Without wasting a second Kunj and bhavika ran behind her and started chasing her.

Soon naina also came and joined them. (She was sleeping because she was very tired due to the traveling).

Now after dinner. Everyone left to their rooms and now it was the main time.
Everything was set. Plan was made, escape route was decided and club was also decided. But the only thing missing was the courage to sneak out under the lion 's nose.

Anamika - 'ek baar reconsider kerlo plan. Pakka kerna hai naa sneak out? '

Naina - 'ab dar mat anu, plan bilkul full proof hai kuch nhi hoga mera vishwas ker' she said confidently.

Kunj- 'haan anu chal naa maje aayenge'

Bhavika understood that since it is her first time sneaking out she is scared just like she was when it was her first time sneaking out.

Bhavika came behind and Back hugged her and said 'tension naa le mai hu na tere saath '.

It was like there is a rush of energy and enthusiasm inside anu since her sister assured this.

Anamika nodded and hugged her sister.

Naina - 'agar bharat milap ho gya ho toh chale ab ? ' she asked.

All of them - 'YES!!! ' they shouted.

Naina - 'shhhhh bewakoofo dheere bolo. No wonder kabhi tum log theek se sneak out kaise nhi ker paate ' she shook her head , she indirectly indicated this to kunj. Who recently failed to sneak out, pretty badly.

Kunj - 'chal ab bas ker, maine tujhe ek baar bta kya di yeh sneak out waali baat. Tu toh humesha yehi taana maarti hai ' he whined.

Naina - 'arree Arre the great kunj sharma aise bacho ki tarah rote bhi hai ' she teased him

Kunj - 'ruk jaa naina verna vaha pohoche se pehle tujhe kahi Orr pohocha dunga ' he warned her.

All of them laughed at them and started executing their plan.

Hey guys pls support and encourage my story. Pls vote and give me your suggestions in the comments.
Due to my exams ,until next week there will be slow updates but from 29 I will upload regularly.

What is your favorite moment?

What do you think, will they succeed in their plan or karan is going to catch them?

Thank you