18| Suspended

Karan - 'sir if you don't mind, can pls call bhavika here? '

Principal -'sure Mr sharma no problem. I was already calling their whole group to inform them about their punishment. '

Karan (to raghav) -' raghav beta isne aapki video banayi thi naa ragging ke time? ' raghav nodded 'toh ek kaam kro iski bhi ek photo click kro orr jin jin bacho ki isne uss time pe ragging kri thi unn sab ko bhej do ' he said simply.

Kunj (shocked) - 'bhaiya pls aisa mat kro, yeh log sabko bhej denge, fir meri reputation kharaab ho jayegi bhai pls sorry na abse aisa nhi karunga ' he pleaded from down there.

Karan ignored him and asked raghav to go ahead and click his picture.

Raghav clicked his picture and sent it to all the other students who were there during his ragging.

After sometimes, kunj 's legs were starting to hurt so he started pleading
'Bhaiya pls mujhe khada hone do, meri legs mai bohot pain ho rha hai. Mai pakka abse aisa kabhi nhi karunga orr sabko sorry bhi bol dunga'

Karan was about to say something but our gang entered the cabin.
Karan - 'yeh kya tameez hai, aise kaise bina puche cabin mai ghoos gye tum log. Say sorry to sir. '

They all were shocked to see karan their and immediately apologized to principal sir as they all were aware about how strict karan is.

Then their eyes fall on kunj who was silently standing in murga position in one corner of the room.
Suddenly they all started laughing after seeing their friend in this state. But one glare was enough for them to stop laughing.

Principal- 'so i have called you guys to inform you that i got to everything about the ragging and for your punishment you all are suspended for 4 days. ' he said sternly

They were all speechless but then they saw raghav standing there. They all understood that he made this complaint. Rahul was very intensely glaring at him . Karan noticed this and said 'agar tujhe bhi apne dost ki tarah murga nhi banna toh apni aakhe raghav ke upar se hata le rahul ' he said sternly.

Rahul gulped and removed the glare.

Bhavika was silently standing in one corner thinking what is karan going to do with them.

Karan - 'bhavika, were you also involved in this ragging thing? ' he asked his sister for last confirmation.

But one nod from her gave him his confirmation . He didn't say anything at that time but bhavika was aware that deep down he is fuming.

Principal - 'you all can go now'

They all left. But bhavika stayed back and went towards his brother and apologized to him.
'Bhaiya sorry mai agli baar se aisa kabhi nhi karungi.'

But karan stopped her and said 'abhi nhi bhavika, ghar jaake baat karenge . Go back to your class. ' he said sternly.

She nodded and left.

Now karan looked at his younger brother who was struggling to stay in the position as it's been a long time since he was given this punishment.

Karan - 'uth jaa kunj, orr apni class mai chla jaa ' saying this he left from there.

Kunj somehow got up because his back was hurting alot . He again apologized to the principal and left for his class.

He was expecting everyone in the college to tease him about the punishment but Surprisingly no one said anything.

When he reached his class. He took his teacher 's permission and entered the class room. He sat with his friends and was so relieved to be finally able to sit.

After the current class, they all were talking. And rahul said 'yaar mujhe toh bohot dar lag rha hai, bhai mujhe kacha khaa jaayenge jab unhe yeh suspension ki baat or iska reason pta chalega ' he said while biting his nails nervously

Kunj - 'bhai mujhe toh dar lag rha hai yeh soch soch ke ki bhai ko kya kya bta diya uss buddhe ne , bhai itne gusse mai the abhi bhi , ptani ghar pohochne ke baad kya haal karenge' he said nervously.

Time skip -
After all the classes. Now bhavika and kunj were going back home with the driver. Both were very scared and kunj was trying to console bhavika. She was very nervous.

Soon they reached home and there karan was waiting for them. Sitting in the living room with his arms crossed.

Hey guys how was this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Pls encourage and support this story . Give me your ideas in the comment section.

What is your favorite moment?

Thank you