36| Vape

Anamika prepared a long list of all the things she wanted her brother to bring from jaipur .
She took out her phone and then took a picture of the list and sent it to karan.

After sending the 3 page long list to karan she ran down stairs to find a timepass.

Now since her brother was not there she need not do her homework as no one will force her. She was forgetting that eventually her brother would come and will ask everything.

Not thinking about this she ran to kunj 's room and found him sitting there.

She sat next to him rather jumped next to him would be a correct word to use.

He was startled by her sudden appearance and said " Bhoot hai kya? Ekdum kaise prakat hoti hai? " He teased and she threw a pillow at him .

Anamika - "Faaltu jokes nahi varna bhai ko bata dungi " She warned with a glare on her face.

Kunj laughed and pulled her cheeks and said " Jaa bata bhai ko jaa jaa batake jaake " He said while laughing . He love teasing her alot.

Anamika got up and suddenly realized that her brother is not at home. He is in jaipur and she cannot complain to him now.

She became sad and started missing her brother. He noticed this and pulled her arm and made her sit next to her.

He wrapped his arm around her and said "Bhai ko miss kar rahi hai?" He asked and anamika nodded her head.

Kunj -" Dur hain toh kya hua phone se karle complaint " He offered her his phone and a smile immediately appeared on her face.

Anamika - "oh haan phone se toh kar sakti hu " She said and immediately grabbed the phone from his hand and dialed karan 's number. Kunj was just happy to see his sister smiling.

On the other hand in jaipur karan was in a meeting when his phone started ringing. He declined the call at first but when anamika dialed it for the second time. He excused himself and went outside to attend the call.

He picked up the call and said "Kya hua kunj? " He asked and waited for the reply.

Anamika - "Bhaiya kunj nahi anamika here. " She said find pointing her finger towards herself as if he could see her.
Kunj was enjoying all this drama.

Karan - "Kya hua anu? Iske phone se kyu kari call? " He asked concerned.

Anamika - "Bhai kunj bhai mazak bana rahe pehle bhoot kaha fir cheedaya bhi " She whined with a huge pout on her face.

Karan sighed and said "Laa phone de ise mai dekhta hu" He said and a big smiled appeared on her face.

She gave the phone to kunj who was ready for the verbal bashing he was about to get from his brother.

Karan - "kya drama hai kunj? Kyu pareshan kar raha hai use? " He asked in a stern tone.

Kunj - "Maine toh kuch nahi kara bas sach kaha tha " He replied sheepishly.

Karan - "Mai nikalu abhi sach " He asked angrily.

Kunj got a little scared and replied "Acha na sorry ab nahi khaunga aapki princess ko kuch "

Karan- "Meeting mai tha mai choti choti cheezo ke liye call kar rahe ho beta " He said and kunj felt a little guilty for disturbing his brother.

Kunj- "Aap meeting attend karo bhai mai yahan dekhta hu " He replied and they cut the call.

Kunj - "padh gyi daant ab bhaag yahan se " He said while shoooing her.

Anamika - "Aayenge tab maar bhi padhwaungi dekhna " She stuck her tongue and ran away.

She was walking towards the garden when she remembered about the vape her friend gave her to try.

She ran to her room and started finding her bag. She was not able to find her bag anywhere.

She got scared that if anybody found the vape in her bag she would be doomed. And it will a hell ride for her if karan would be informed about this.

She remembered she left her bag in the lounge where her parents werre sitting.

She ran to the lounge area and found her father standing there with her bag in his hands. As soon as she saw her bag in her father's hand she shouted and he got startled by the sudden voice and dropped the bag.

Anamika immediately grabbed her bag and was about to leave when her father stopped her.

Sanjay - "Kya hai isme aisa joh itna dari ho? " He asked sternly as he felt that something is fishy here.

Anamika looked down avoiding her father's gaze and replied "kuch.. Kuch nahi papa mai bas homework karne ja rahi toh isliye jaldi lene aayi bag "

Sanjay raised his brow and said "Homework orr tum voh bhi jab karan ghar mai nahi hai aisa kaise ho sakta ha" He asked as he was very surprised because the little girl standing in front of him do not study without getting a thrashing and 'motivation' from her brother.

Anamika was unable to think of a lie and her was father was about to say something but God was on her side that side.
Her father's phone rang and he left to attend the call.

Anamika sighed in relief and immediately ran to her room.

She locked the room and brought out the vape that her best friend gave her.

She has never used a vape before and was very excited. She took out her phone and started recording a video of her taking the first puff of the vape.

The moment she was releasing the smoke. The door of her room opened and her father entered the room.

As soon as he saw what was happening he was shocked and froze on the spot.
He just found her youngest daughter using a vape.

Anamika was so scared that she dropped both her phone and the vape.
Her father was beyond angry and the most dreaded words left his mouth.

Sanjay - " To the study right now " He yelled and his loud voice boomed in the entire house.

Target - 150 votes 100 comments
Kindly show your love and support to this story as well.
Thank you❤