12| Bunk

Next day morning-

As usual all the younger siblings and vansh were sleeping and karan went to wake them up.
After so much scoldings and whinings they all woke up.

During breakfast-

Karan - 'Vansh aaj mai chord dunga tum dono ko school orr thik se kaan khol ke sun lo tum dono, aaj mujhe koi bhi shikayat mili school se toh mujhse bura koi nhi hoga' he said sternly.

They both mumbled a 'yes bro' and silently ate their breakfast. They both were very tired due to yesterday's punishment .

Time skip -
They both reached school and saw as usual their friends were not present. So they decided to take a round in the corridor.

While they were walking in the corridor
They saw jaya mam standing their talking to someone. They were about to turn and go from there but jaya stopped them and said 'suno tum dono'

They both stopped and gave their attention to her
She continued 'aaj seniors ka ek match hai toh mujhe uske liye unke sath jaana hoga toh jab mai yaha nhi hongi tab tak dono koi shaitani nhi karoge verna jab mai aaungi tab tum dono ki ache se class lungi okay' she said sternly

They both said yes and she left.
They both were very happy and high fived because today they can do whatever they want to do adn jaya won't be there atleast for today.

Anamika got an idea and said 'vansh aaj bua school mai nhi hogi toh kyu na hum sab aaj school bunk maare? ' she said excitedly .

Vansh - 'abe haan yaar ab toh bua bhi nhi hai school mai aaj toh bunk maar sakte hai '

They both made plan on how to bunk and discussed it with their friends.

They all decided to exist the school during the assembly time because no one is there in the ground during the assembly time.

Now it was time for assembly.
They all acted like they were moving to the assembly Hall but they secretly went to the ground.

Vansh - 'ab ek ek karke yeh diwaar ke paar jaayenge, last mai mai aaunga Kyunki mujhe support ku jarurat nhi hai ' he said proudly

Anamika made a 'so done face ' and said 'joh karna hai jaldi kro assembly jyaada badi nhi hai aaj'

Eventually they all climbed the wall and exited the school building.

Bhavya -'finally bunk maar hi liya '

Anamika- 'abhi ruk jaa beta pehle iss area se niklo, yaha koi dekh na le hume'

They all went to the nearby food market which is very close to their school and ate many things.

( Their class teacher didn't saw them in the morning, so now everyone is thinking that they are all absent today, since jaya is also not here for confirmation)

When the school time was about to over and junior classes started getting out. They decided to go near the school because always the driver comes to pick them up.

When they went near the school building they saw karan facing the school exite gate waiting for them.

Both of them got shocked after seeing him because it is very rare that he comes to pick them up from school.

Now they both were very scared . They decided to climb back the wall from which they exited the school.

They were about to go but suddenly someone kept her hands on their shoulders.
It was none other than jaya.

Jaya -'tum log yaha kyu khade ho, abhi tak ghar kyu nhi gaye? '

Then she saw karan waiting for them and went towards him.

Jaya - 'are beta Tu yaha khada hai, voh log toh piche driver ka wait ker rhe hai ' she informed him

Karan got confused 'bua mai toh kab se yhi khada hu, abhi tak unn dono ki class niche nhii aayi, toh voh dono kaise aa gye pehle? '

Then he saw one of their classmate and said 'dekho ab aayi hai unki class niche'

Jaya was confused and called the duo near them .
They both were scared but somehow dragged their feets to go near them.

Karan -'tum dono niche itni jaldi kaise aa gye? Abhi aayi hai tum dono ki class niche? '

Anamika- 'voh bhaiya... Hum log... Art room... Mai kuch kaam kerwa rhe the mam ke saath.... Toh unhone kaha ki tum meri class ke saath hi niche aa jao... ' she said, she is very good at lying.

Karan - 'per mai toh itni der se yaha khada hu tum konse gate' he was cut off by the ringing of his phone.

He saw the caller id and got confused.
He picked up the call and said 'yes miss subhi? '

Now the duo was scared and shocked.

While glaring at them
Karan -' nhi voh dono toh aaj school gye the '
'Abhi mere saamne hi khade hai , school kr gate per'
'Acha subha se nhi hai '
'Mai baat ker ta hu, and i am sorry on their behalf miss subhi'

Now it was very clear for the duo that karan is now aware of their bunk and started apologizing as soon as the call was cut 'bhaiya sorry, pls voh'

Karan stopped them by showing his palm and ordered 'jao dono gadi mai betho mai abhi aata hu ' he said sternly

Hello everyone pls support my story and encourage it. Give me your ideas in the comment section.
This idea was given by 0013296s .

What was your favorite moment?

What punishment should karan give them? Pls give me suggestions on this. I am really confused.

Thank you