41| Father

"Jao dono jaake apne gifts dekhlo " He said and they both left for their rooms.

After they both left karan walked towards anamika.

"Mai dad se baat karke aau? Aap reh logi abhi akele? " Karan asked gently while patting her head and anamika looked up slightly and nodded her head twice.

Karan smiled and took her in his arms.

"Mai aapko room mai le chalta hu orr yeh sab gifts vahi pohochwa dunga aap room mai khel lo okk bachaa? " Karan asked and anamika nodded .

Karan took her to her room in his arms and gently placed her on her bed. He ordered the maids to take all her gifts to her room.

Karan kissed her forehead and said " Abhi aate hain bhai " And left the room.

Karan went to his father's room and slowly knocked on the door and entered the room .

His father looked up from his glasses and frowned after seeing karan there.

"Tu toh kal aane wala tha? " Sanjay asked as he asked karan to sit by his hand.

He took out his glasses and looked at his oldest son.

"Ji papa " Karan answered

"Fir aaj kaise? Orr meeting ka kya? " His father asked while leaning back on the chair comfortably but karan didn't dare to lean on his in front of his father. According to his it is a disrespect to seat while leaning or dangling in front of an elder .

"Anamika ki call aayi thi rote hue isliye " Karan replied shortly and his father looked at him with seriousness.

"Meetings cancelled? " His father asked and karan nodded his head slowly.

"Tujhe bhi kuch kehna hai thappad pe? " His father asked and he shook his head in no.

"Nahi mujhe aap pe trust hai after aap uske father ho off course aapka right hai" Karan explained and his father nodded.

"Deal with her about this vape and stuff " His father ordered sternly and karan nodded.

Karan got up and went outside. He was going to his room when he met kunj.

"Anamika ko bol mere room aaye " He ordered in a stern tone and kunj got the idea of the reason behind his seriousness.

"Jii bhai " Kunj replied and went to her room.

He entered her room and saw her sitting between a mess of her gifts which karan brought for her and a big smile on her face.

"Oye bhai bula rahe hain tujhe " Kunj informed and she looked up with confusion.

"Kyu bulaya hai? " Anamika asked

"Jaake khud puch le" Kunj replied

"Batao na bhai " Anamika pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Va... " Kunj started but stopped when he got an idea. He smirked.

"Kuch gifts car mai reh gaye the vohi dene bulaya hai " He said and she immediately got up and ran to karan's room.

Kunj laughed loudly after seeing her and imagining her reaction .

Anamika peeked inside his room. A habit which she got from kunj.

She peeked inside and saw karan using his phone while sitting on the bed.

She looked around and found no gifts. She entered the room .

"Bhai kahan hai gifts " She asked and karan flinched by the sudden appearance. His siblings don't really understand the meaning of knocking or manners.