45| Mall

Karan and anamika were about to enter the elevator when karan received a call.

Anamika rolled her eyes in frustration, she was already very hungry and excited for the shopping.

As karan was busy on the call anamika started looking around while her hand was in karan's protective grip.

She looked up in awe but suddenly a frown appeared on her face as she saw a familiar face in the crowd .

"Didi? " She mumered in confusion and earned karan 's attention.

"I'll call you back later!! " He said and cut the call.

"Kya hua anu? " He asked as he saw her looking at the second floor in confusion.

"Bhaiya didi thi!! " She said while looking at him and he laughed.

"Beta aapki didi abhi college mai lectures le rahi hogi, yahan mall mai nahi bachaa!! " He said as he dragged her inside the lift with him.

"Nahii bhaii, didi hi thi!! I am very sure vohi thi!! " She argued not getting convinced by his brother.

"Bhook tere sar pe chadh gyi hai!! Aaja kuch yummy khaate hain!! " He said as the door of the lift opened and he took her out.

She was about to reply but the aroma of food hit her sense buds hard and her stomach grumbled.

"Bhaii jaldi chalo bohot bhook lagi hai!! " She said while pulling his arm and he allowed her to drag him.

They both settled on a table .

"Karo kuch order!! " He said and she grinned happily and started looking at the menu.

Meanwhile bhavika and yuvraj reached the food court and started finding a seat for themselves .

"Yahan toh saari seats full hai!! " Yuvraj said in frustration.

It was lunch time so mostly all the seats were full, suddenly there eyes fall on a four seater seat on which only two people were sitting . They were sitting while facing the other side so only their backs were visible to them.

"Voh vahan ek seat khaali hai!! Unse puch lete hain share kar lenge!! " He said while pointing towards the seat.

"Han chalo.... " She replied and they both were about to go when her phone rang.

She looked at the caller id and froze.

It was kunj who was calling her and her eyes widened in fear.

"Kya hua bhavika? " Yuvraj asked

"Kuch.. Kuch nahi tum jao mai aati hu!! " She replied

"Sure? " He asked in concern

"Sure sure!! " She said and he nodded in response and went to the seat.

Bhavika went to one corner and picked up the call.

"Hello Bhai!! " She said

" Kahan hai tu? " Kunj asked in a worried tone.

"Kyu? " She asked

"Kyu kya bhavika Maine pura college dhoondh liya kahan hai tu!! " Kunj almost yelled and she gulped in fear.

"Bhai meri dost ke saath uske pg aayi hui thi!! " She lied.

"Kyu? " He asked

"Usko kuch kaam tha bhai!! " She said and he sighed in relief.

He was finding her in the entire college campus but couldn't find her. He was really worried for her and her phone was also switched off.