Chapter 1: Her Life

There was a pin-drop silence in the drawing room of Raghuvansh Villa.

All eyes were fixed on the laptop screen in the front of which Aarav was sitting and typing Aaradhya 's roll numbers.

7 June was an important day for Aaradhya. NEET's results were going to be announced today. She has given her 2 years for its preparation. She wanted to become a doctor from the time she knew what a doctor is. She never thought about becoming anything other than a doctor.

After the 12th class, she went to Kota because that is what everyone does after taking Science for JEE and NEET preparation. At least this is what she thinks.

On the first attempt she got 532 marks which was a little less than the cut off so she took a second drop and this time also she gave her best.

She just wants to clear the cutoff. She doesn't even wish for the top college. Any college would be more than sufficient as long as it is a medical college.

"Congratulations Dii" Aarav's voice brought her back to the present. She looked at the screen. 648!! This was more than what she thought. The cutoff list is not out yet but these marks are enough to clear them. She is sure if not at the top she will get some decent college offers.

Everyone congratulated her and sweets were offered to her immediately. She can see the look of pride in her father's eyes. She took her grandparents' blessings. Then she was engulfed in a tight hug by her chachi and mom. After her chachu, she went to her father, the one she adores the most. He affectionately patted her head and she hugged him immediately.

This was the best day of her life. She can't be happier than this. She can't ask for more. She quickly threw a blessing upwards and thanked the almighty for everything she has.

Little did she know a completely new journey is waiting for her now.

A/N
For all those who don't know about NEET:

NEET is an MBBS entrance exam conducted all over India by a testing agency called NTA for government universities. It is considered one of the toughest exams in India.