Chapter 37

Teena was unable to sleep the whole night because of the circumstances she was trapped in. And some freaking psycho was knocking on her door at five in the morning. She just slept! Why the hell are these people so determined to ruin everything she wants?

She groaned and opened the door. She found Urmila standing there with a beautiful saree in her hand.

"Good morning, beta" Urmila greeted her.

"Good morning," Teena said. How and why was this woman so happy at five in the morning? Why is she here?

"Today is a big day for you. We have to perform many rituals before the marriage. Get ready fast and wear this," Urmila said handing her the saree.

"Now? Don't you think it's too early?" Teena asked trying her best to not sound irritated.

"Yes now. And it's not too early. You were supposed to wake up at four but it's fine. Go and come downstairs before six," she commanded and turned to leave.

Teena wanted to slam the door on her face but she controlled herself. She closed the door gently and went directly to the washroom. She needs to keep up the obedient act until she is out of this mansion. She can't risk anything now.

******************

It was twelve and all the boys gathered near Yuvraj's jeep waiting for Tanu and Aaradhya to join.

"We are here. Sorry if we are late," Tanu announced and their heads snapped in the direction of the voice.

Tanu was wearing a light pink Anarkali dress. Aaradhya wore a red simple suit with a heavy dupatta. Both of them looked breathtaking.

Aaradhya felt someone's eyes on her and her cheek became red instantly. She looked at her right and her black orbs met the dark brown ones. Abhi wanted to look away. He doesn't want her to notice that he is noticing her. But it was so difficult not to look at her. She was looking so simple yet elegant.

Aaradhya was the first one to break eye contact. Was she overdressed? Why was he looking at her like that?

"May I get the honour to know why you are both dressed like you are going to your best friend's wedding?" Yuvraj asked giving them a weird look. How was he supposed to focus on rescuing Teena when Tanu was near him looking like a goddess?

"Because we are going in one," Tanu answered.

"No wedding is going to take place there," Anuj said.

"Let me explain it again to you. We are going there to stop the wedding, not to attend it," Abhi commented.

"Thanks for the info. We very well know why we are going there. But according to Teena's family, we are the make-up artists. We have to go inside the house. We have to attend the wedding. So we dressed so they didn't doubt us," Aaradhya explained.

"Ok, whatever. We are getting late. Just get in," Yuvraj said climbing his Jeep. The others followed immediately.

"So how are you boys gonna enter?" Aaradhya asked after five minutes.

"Don't worry about that. Just be careful there. And just call or text us if anything goes wrong," Yuvraj said.

After some time they were at a safe distance from the mansion. Tanu and Aaradhya covered their faces with scarves and went towards the mansion with a big bag in their hand.

"We are here for the bride's makeup," Tanu told the guards. The guards made a quick phone call to someone and let them go inside.

The interior was decorated very beautifully. Tanu and Aaradhya tried to notice every small detail of the mansion.